Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Long Island SUCKER Club boasting on BOTN that they picked up 2 "top" players from Fury.
    "top"...LMFAO
    I assume your kid doesn't play for LISC (for whatever reason, that's irrelevant), so the question is, why do you care? Just worry about your kid and your club.

Comment

Long Island SUCKER Club boasting on BOTN that they picked up 2 "top" players from Fury.
      "top"...LMFAO
      Clearly two of the best 2004s around. Big blow for Fury who has to field two teams (how can they be competitive?). Hearing others are leaving as well. Riley polish has sand in it and people can see that.

Comment

Clearly two of the best 2004s around. Big blow for Fury who has to field two teams (how can they be competitive?). Hearing others are leaving as well. Riley polish has sand in it and people can see that.
        Depends on what you consider "best". Obvi Fury disagrees, otherwise they would've given into their (mommy/daddy) demands.

Comment

Depends on what you consider "best". Obvi Fury disagrees, otherwise they would've given into their (mommy/daddy) demands.
          Absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Nothing to do with.

Comment

k

"top"...LMFAO
            An anony posted. not LISC. However, wouldn't these post be better placed in the Albertson withdraws...thread.

Comment

Absolutely no clue what you are talking about. Nothing to do with.
              You're joking, right? The story with this kid has been the same for the last 4-5 years. Daddy talks her up, negotiates all kinds of promises from the club to "get her". Kid starts off strong, but eventually bloom wilts (falls off the rose is too strong, bc the kid is still good just not amaaaaazing) and the worship dies down. As soon as doc, coaches and teammates stop making everything all about her-Daddy pulls her off the team and they up and leave the club.

This newest addition is on her 5th team in 4 years. 5th team in 4 years. Hope LISC is prepared to devote a ton of time, energy and resources into trying to land her a NT roster spot...otherwise Daddy will not be happy. And if Daddy is not happy, it's bye-bye and off to the next. Only thing is, if Daddy is happy it usually means nobody else on the team is, because the whole team must revolve around her.

The kid is a good player, just not worth the headache and drama that comes along with her.
              Still think I have no clue what I am talking about? Half of LI has played with this kid, me thinks you are the one without the clue...

Comment

You're joking, right? The story with this kid has been the same for the last 4-5 years. Daddy talks her up, negotiates all kinds of promises from the club to "get her". Kid starts off strong, but eventually bloom wilts (falls off the rose is too strong, bc the kid is still good just not amaaaaazing) and the worship dies down. As soon as doc, coaches and teammates stop making everything all about her-Daddy pulls her off the team and they up and leave the club.

This newest addition is on her 5th team in 4 years. 5th team in 4 years. Hope LISC is prepared to devote a ton of time, energy and resources into trying to land her a NT roster spot...otherwise Daddy will not be happy. And if Daddy is not happy, it's bye-bye and off to the next. Only thing is, if Daddy is happy it usually means nobody else on the team is, because the whole team must revolve around her.

The kid is a good player, just not worth the headache and drama that comes along with her.
                Still think I have no clue what I am talking about? Half of LI has played with this kid, me thinks you are the one without the clue...
                Wow. I opt for the other poster. LISC just signed yet another Fury player. If it was one kid, you may have a point. Seems you are reaching.

Comment

Wow. I opt for the other poster. LISC just signed yet another Fury player. If it was one kid, you may have a point. Seems you are reaching.
                  Not a reach, that's the story with this particular kid.

The other 2 are former Rough Riders, so there's a history there. Definitely not benchwarmers, but not the top players LISC is claiming either.

Comment

Yes, we all know who you are talking about. The sad thing is that many of the Fury (and now some at LISC) parents are all crazy in different ways. If I could give advice to them collectively, it would be to let the kids do their thing and stop micro-managing. Do you know how insufferable it is to make everyone else around listen to your shouts, rants, whistles, and complaints constantly? This applies to many parents unfortunately.

Comment

Not from Long Island, so no idea who, any hints???

Comment

LISC and Alby both had trials last night at same time. Weird. Anyone know how attendance was?

Comment

He is reaching. Sounds like a disgruntled parent to me.

LISC has publicly announced three ex-Fury players that are coming. They have not announced everyone.

Comment

He is reaching. Sounds like a disgruntled parent to me.

LISC has publicly announced three ex-Fury players that are coming. They have not announced everyone.
                            Not OP, but why is it when a post doesn't fit LISC's messaging you guys get all bent out of shape and say the poster doesn't know what they are talking about, they're disgruntled, or they're jealous? My kid played with that player a couple years ago and that post is spot on. That dad is a toxic cancer to any team his kid is on. The kid is good, but it doesn't make up for the awfulness that comes with.

Comment

Not OP, but why is it when a post doesn't fit LISC's messaging you guys get all bent out of shape and say the poster doesn't know what they are talking about, they're disgruntled, or they're jealous? My kid played with that player a couple years ago and that post is spot on. That dad is a toxic cancer to any team his kid is on. The kid is good, but it doesn't make up for the awfulness that comes with.
                              Just wish these players the best and move on. What kind of person says this kind of stuff on an anonymous forum.

Comment

Anyone aware of what the "significantly reduced tuition" means on the LISC promotional materials? IS that all GDA players across the board? Some players? And what is the amount of the "significantly reduced tuition"?

Also, how does LISC handle travel? Is every player on their own to get to away games and tournaments or is there more organized travel arrangement?

Thanks in advance to anyone that knows this information.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X