Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Guest View Post

Yawn. Speaking weakly to a therapist might be the ticket.
    You are small. Seek help.

Comment

Yawn. Speaking weakly to a therapist might be the ticket.
      You are ugly to the bone. So glad this age group is graduating. Your only purpose moving forward will be to create new threads bc, thankfully, this chapter is over. Sorry “you” didn’t make it far. Your bitterness is what did you in.

Comment

Seems as though the game between updx/opfc in the 04 bracket has been lost in the shuffle and nobody has talked about who got ejected and why?

Comment

Seems as though the game between updx/opfc in the 04 bracket has been lost in the shuffle and nobody has talked about who got ejected and why?
          U19 is a weird age group. Most kids graduated already.

Comment

U19 is a weird age group. Most kids graduated already.
            Mostly those were 05 teams with a few 04 players. Obviously avoiding ADF and westside in the 05 bracket.

Comment

Mostly those were 05 teams with a few 04 players. Obviously avoiding ADF and westside in the 05 bracket.
              Again everyone avoiding what happened in the game between opfc/updx. Who got run and how about a copa dad style recap from either parent group to close out this age group. Better yet one from both sides….

Comment

Again everyone avoiding what happened in the game between opfc/updx. Who got run and how about a copa dad style recap from either parent group to close out this age group. Better yet one from both sides….
                What do you get from whatever you are trying to have written on here? Why does it matter?

Comment

So spill the beans.

Comment

So spill the beans.
                    All I saw was Pks where United skyed a ball and had 2 others saved while opfc took care of business.

Comment

Obviously someone got the boot but nobody wants to be That Guy who spills the beans.

No red cards during the 05 final, though a couple ADF defenders might have come close with a few of their challenges.

Comment

What do you get from whatever you are trying to have written on here? Why does it matter?
                        After all this group has been through and the chit talked on this forum, to have the results and run of the game be so incognito seems disingenuous at best. Seems to me opfc is covering/hiding something or have we found the opfc mouthpiece who does not want to throw their golden child under the bus???

Comment

After all this group has been through and the chit talked on this forum, to have the results and run of the game be so incognito seems disingenuous at best. Seems to me opfc is covering/hiding something or have we found the opfc mouthpiece who does not want to throw their golden child under the bus???

Sounds as if you have the goods, so enlighten us? I got there towards the end of the first extra period and did not even realize OPFC was a man down. What is the story? Who is the Golden Child?

Comment

Sounds as if you have the goods, so enlighten us? I got there towards the end of the first extra period and did not even realize OPFC was a man down. What is the story? Who is the Golden Child?
                            I got there about the same to watch the 05. They seemed to be good enough I didn’t even notice they were down a man either. Sounds like they were down for quite a while too.

sounds like a nothing burger by a big mad United parent after losing again:

Comment

I got there about the same to watch the 05. They seemed to be good enough I didn’t even notice they were down a man either. Sounds like they were down for quite a while too.

sounds like a nothing burger by a big mad United parent after losing again:
                              Yeah, I saw OPFC have several good dangerous chances in that 2nd OT period. Then go 3 for 3 in PK's, and their goalie easily save 2.

Comment

Yeah, I saw OPFC have several good dangerous chances in that 2nd OT period. Then go 3 for 3 in PK's, and their goalie easily save 2.
                                Classic still nobody gives an update on how the game went. protect the $- both teams are chit and would have lost to add or wsm. Absolutely incredible how insular it gets if OS is the one run

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X