X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back of the Net is Terrible

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Business is business. Stop being a beotch.

Yes business is business....but right is right and wrong is wrong as well. cant have a public forum where someone can speak there mind yet be banned if someone mentions a competitve forum. BOTN Is like a newspaper in Russia or Iran. Is that what you are defending? Go ahead just try mentioning TS on BOTN. see what happens.

Comment

Genius? Then why has TS overtaken BotN with the number of hits and posts? Sounds like bad business decisions and arrogance. Surf?! Super job with that. The number of his sponsors is down dramatically. Genius?

Lets leave things in there current state. BOTN is good for posting tryouts, tournaments and things of that nature.

TS is the place to be if you want a forum where you can literally say anything you want and not be moderated. it really is the best forum for crazy soccer parents to vet anything we want.

Comment

Business is business. Stop being a beotch.
        I want a Larry Miller autograph signing. Let's see how great he is. Come out and meet your fans... uncensored!! LM is all about censorship

Comment

I want a Larry Miller autograph signing. Let's see how great he is. Come out and meet your fans... uncensored!! LM is all about censorship
          he is CNN/CBS with his own agenda. full of bs

Comment

he is CNN/CBS with his own agenda. full of bs
            Actually Liarry Miller is a registered Republican.... (you can tell that by the way he lies)... so Fox "News" would be a better analogy... not full of bs but actually bs... :) :)

Comment

Back of the net is Terrible....just the fact you can come on TS and mention BOTN and not be reprimanded speaks volumes.....try going on BOTN and mention anything about TS....watch that it does not get posted and you will be temp. banned or worse.

BOTN is more or less like CNN / CBS Strictly moderated to promote clubs posting there advertisements.

Too funny ... BOTN is not "moderated" .... it is controlled by a liar ... much like Fux News...

Comment

Too funny ... BOTN is not "moderated" .... it is controlled by a liar ... much like Fux News...
                If moderated = censored to only post what LM agrees with? Then sure you could say it's moderated.

Comment

Wasn't Larry a big backer of Gary Grossman and NYCSL- now he is bashing him

Comment

He was. LM is a selfish, insecure guy. We all know his game. It use to matter who he bashed, now for the last few years, it seems whoever he bashes gets stronger. He has no clout anymore.

Comment

He was. LM is a selfish, insecure guy. We all know his game. It use to matter who he bashed, now for the last few years, it seems whoever he bashes gets stronger. He has no clout anymore.
                      Lol I still remember when he called me and threatened that he was going to come to my office......because he claimed I was ruining his business by telling people about TALKING SOCCER and I was making topics based of BOTN and posting them here so that people could talk without him influencing or dictating. I still do it till this day lol. Thank God he blocked me from his site, but then again the power of a cellphone lololol that has never stopped me from going to that site justvfcto cut and paste here. Thanks LM and oh I am still waiting for you big fella. Just remember to sign in when you come.

Comment

There were a few things over the last two years a big one was LM attacking John Curtis and Grossman over the cost of COE plus GG not going along with LM to put NPL clubs LM did not like on probation such as Mass and EM (GG needs approval from US club to do that anyway) which made LM look bad.

Now USYS is the bigger fish and LM wants their advertising $.

Comment

There were a few things over the last two years a big one was LM attacking John Curtis and Grossman over the cost of COE plus GG not going along with LM to put NPL clubs LM did not like on probation such as Mass and EM (GG needs approval from US club to do that anyway) which made LM look bad.

Now USYS is the bigger fish and LM wants their advertising $.
                          Of course. Always follow the money.

Comment

Of course. Always follow the money.
                            Larry now making guarantees regarding ECNL 2 status. Susa will move into Nassau but EM will not be able to move into Suffolk bc .. well Larry says so. EM relationship with Smithtown (which means they already have status in Suffolk) is meaningless to Larry.

Remember this day, Larry will be in full censorship mode in a few months once everything is announced.

Comment

If anyone actually cares enough to post anything about yet another new alphabet league. ECNL2? Seriously? Yawn and yawn.

Comment

If anyone actually cares enough to post anything about yet another new alphabet league. ECNL2? Seriously? Yawn and yawn.
                                Hope it falls flat on it's face. Just another way to beat more $$$ out of hapless parents

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X