Talking-Soccer.com  

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread Display Modes
  #1  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default EDP now has a Long Island Division

Information is only from BOTN at the moment, nothing on the EDP website.

Making this announcement 9 days before the registration deadline has me wondering how full the brackets are going to be.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Information is only from BOTN at the moment, nothing on the EDP website.

Making this announcement 9 days before the registration deadline has me wondering how full the brackets are going to be.
Li needs yet another soccer league like it needs a hole in the head. the most appealing thing about edp was that it was not on li. Close, but different teams.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Li needs yet another soccer league like it needs a hole in the head. the most appealing thing about edp was that it was not on li. Close, but different teams.

So true. That's what made EDP so good. You had to do some traveling but were playing against better competition.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
So true. That's what made EDP so good. You had to do some traveling but were playing against better competition.
Agree. So excited to play HBC and Smithtown/Sachem. Regular EDP or NYCSL is a better option.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Information is only from BOTN at the moment, nothing on the EDP website.

Making this announcement 9 days before the registration deadline has me wondering how full the brackets are going to be.
https://twitter.com/edp_soccer/statu...41700213530624
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the ad is on twitter. But nothing on the EDP site itself giving any details and for that matter nothing about LI in the registration page. And again, going public with this 9 days before the deadline of July 15th.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 07-06-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, the ad is on twitter. But nothing on the EDP site itself giving any details and for that matter nothing about LI in the registration page. And again, going public with this 9 days before the deadline of July 15th.
It's on Facebook also.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 07-07-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

I noticed NY Surf is one of the 9.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 07-07-2017
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I noticed NY Surf is one of the 9.
So their 3 LI teams won't have to travel far! It's open to anyone.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may post new threads
You may post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:59 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.5
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.