Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEU: Clearly one of the top clubs in NE PDX

There is no doubt that NEU is one of the tops clubs for kids in the close in east side of Portland. Coaching is outstanding, they dominate on the field.

Sunset > NEU

Comment

Is that an Oregon club?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        There is no doubt that NEU is one of the tops clubs for kids in the close in east side of Portland. Coaching is outstanding, they dominate on the field.
        One of the top out of how many? PCU, Eastside and NEU? Sure, I'd say they are top 3 in NE Pdx.

I hear they are trying to keep their U15 girls team together this Winter, instead of ending at U14 like they have in the past.

Comment

One of the top out of how many? PCU, Eastside and NEU? Sure, I'd say they are top 3 in NE Pdx.

I hear they are trying to keep their U15 girls team together this Winter, instead of ending at U14 like they have in the past.
          1) PCU
          2) NEU
          3) Eastside

Comment

Is that an Oregon club?
            North Everett United. Up by Seattle?

Comment

North Everett United. Up by Seattle?
              They're not in PdX and they're a better club.

Comment

I hope this was posted with your tongue firmly planted in your cheek.

Comment

Is that an Oregon club?
                  NEU = New England United. East coast team. I think they are on the wrong chat board.

Comment

I saw that their U15Gs are in FWRL, unless they picked up some serious new talent, I think they are a bit over their head. Could be pretty ugly.

Comment

I saw that their U15Gs are in FWRL, unless they picked up some serious new talent, I think they are a bit over their head. Could be pretty ugly.
                      Will be ugly.

Comment

How, why are they doing FWRL?

Comment

How, why are they doing FWRL?
                          Well, they did finish 7th in a watered down OYSA last fall. Guess that means they think they're competitive.

Comment

The catchment area is fantastic and that is it! Numbers pays the full time salaries people.

Comment

Well, they did finish 7th in a watered down OYSA last fall. Guess that means they think they're competitive.
                              Considering how the rest of the timbers teams did last year in FWRL and they were mostly league winners, I don't see much success in in their future. But good luck.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X