Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Three additional players asked for a release today. All were asked to go to psychotherapy prior to being granted a release. Crazy days at U o O. When 31 whittles down to 24 in a hurry!!!!!
    Twenty counting outgoing seniors. Kat better hope that none of her recruits bail given Christy leaving. Likely not going to increase in the standings next year, but hey maybe they will have good company with UCLA since they seem to run the same coaching logic.

Comment

Twenty counting outgoing seniors. Kat better hope that none of her recruits bail given Christy leaving. Likely not going to increase in the standings next year, but hey maybe they will have good company with UCLA since they seem to run the same coaching logic.
      If they keep the 6 or so in the 2016 class that puts them at 25-26. Wasn't that the "sweet" spot people were talking about in the other UO thread instead of 30 or so?

I hope the transfers find a good fit for them. I know I would have a hard time not getting any, or very few, minutes. No fun to be a long term spectator. If the 2016 class is as decent as some say most of them probably see the writing on the wall. I don't blame them for trying to find a place where they can play. Will be interesting to see where they land.

Comment

Nothing. Just another example of a very good player being given the shaft by Kat. Christy and Manny are not on the same page with Kat. Sad for Manny because he left Stanford and moved his family to Oregon. On the current track he will likely get fired from a lower Pac 12 tiered school in the next year or two. Kat does not accept any input from anyone. She will take down anyone she comes into contact with. Sadly sociopathic behavior in which she probably has no remorse for the suffering she has inflicted on everyone who she has come into contact. Jacked up.
        What are you talking about? Manny did not coach at Stanford.

Comment

Nothing. Just another example of a very good player being given the shaft by Kat. Christy and Manny are not on the same page with Kat. Sad for Manny because he left Stanford and moved his family to Oregon. On the current track he will likely get fired from a lower Pac 12 tiered school in the next year or two. Kat does not accept any input from anyone. She will take down anyone she comes into contact with. Sadly sociopathic behavior in which she probably has no remorse for the suffering she has inflicted on everyone who she has come into contact. Jacked up.
          I hear it's the same with her partner. Hopefully they both get out of Eugene soon.

Comment

I think they are confused, the previous assistant at Oregon is now currently the assistant and recruiting coordinator for Stanford.

Comment

Probably just the troll. I bet Christy is not going anywhere,

Comment

I hear it's the same with her partner. Hopefully they both get out of Eugene soon.
                Really? The Eugene club folks on TS, said Kat's partner was an amazing coach who brought up the 2000 girls team from bottom to top level team and now also the 2001s.

Comment

Manny was with UCLA not Stanford. Who knows or cares about Kat's wife or girlfriend? Jeez people.

Comment

Manny was with UCLA not Stanford. Who knows or cares about Kat's wife or girlfriend? Jeez people.
                    Apparently Eugene people care since she coaches multiple teams there.

Comment

Sunset > Jesuit

Comment

In the g01 thread, Eugene people said.they have her as a coach now and she is the best - truly developing them and all. Trouble in paradise?

Comment

In the g01 thread, Eugene people said.they have her as a coach now and she is the best - truly developing them and all. Trouble in paradise?
                          The AD does not care about soccer. He will care about all the kids going to psycho therapy because that starts to be his issue.

Comment

She hasn't coached their last few games. And they finally won. Eugene folks will always say their club is looking out for them. There are no choices so they're kind of stuck.

Comment

Really? The Eugene club folks on TS, said Kat's partner was an amazing coach who brought up the 2000 girls team from bottom to top level team and now also the 2001s.
                              Yep. She managed to take the 2001 team from 2nd in state to bottom feeder in just 6 months. Good effort!

Comment

Eugene's development is paying off. The wins are rolling in. They are getting an even better coach - the club technical director. Eugene can't afford to let its only u11-u14 premier team get relegated so no expense will be spared.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X