Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Sorry your kid isn't any good. And I'd never send a kid to Jesuit. Why drive 45 minutes to go to a school that isn't any better than the local public one.
    Sorry your kid has you as a parent. Pretty clearly a giant D bag.

And as the other poster noted, whoopty-dang-do for you. Your kid making D1 doesn't have much to do with you as a person. You clearly take credit for her successes. Classy move. And I love how parents like you somehow think D1 means so much more than D2, D3, NAIA. In girls soccer, the differences are negligible. And it is, still, just soccer. Girls soccer.

If and when my DD makes D1, I will choose not to be a giant D bag.

Comment

If and when my DD makes D1, I will choose not to be a giant D bag.
      You've already made the choice, why change then?

Comment

OMG. PLEASE. Woopty-doo for you. Get your priorities straight. My kid may or may not play D1, but I would never want to be like you. Hopefully your kid has a different role model.
        So you just want to bash girls soccer then Eh? What a a-hole you are. This entire thread has morphed into how boys soccer is so much better than girls soccer and that girls soccer sucks. Just another lame attempt to bash women in general. If you have a daughter, everyone should feel sorry for her having you as a parent. And if you don't, sure hope your son is gay so he doesn't have to bring some girl home to meet you. You'd probably yell at her from the couch to bring you another PBR and some chips.

Comment

Trolls abound

Comment

True underwater soccer.

True underwater soccer.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nhhWCA15-Ns

Comment

So you just want to bash girls soccer then Eh? What a a-hole you are. This entire thread has morphed into how boys soccer is so much better than girls soccer and that girls soccer sucks. Just another lame attempt to bash women in general. If you have a daughter, everyone should feel sorry for her having you as a parent. And if you don't, sure hope your son is gay so he doesn't have to bring some girl home to meet you. You'd probably yell at her from the couch to bring you another PBR and some chips.
              You = irrelevant = ridiculous poster = holier than thou = why all people hate you = too stupid to even realize it

Simple math, really.

Comment

Was that the PSU women's team?

Comment

You = irrelevant = ridiculous poster = holier than thou = why all people hate you = too stupid to even realize it

Simple math, really.
                  At least I don't go around bashing women's sports and women in general. Have a little class will you? Stop being a jerk. We get it, you hate women's sports. So sorry for your daughter, but don't make her live through hell by living with you.

Comment

At least I don't go around bashing women's sports and women in general. Have a little class will you? Stop being a jerk. We get it, you hate women's sports. So sorry for your daughter, but don't make her live through hell by living with you.
                    I am not the person you are taking issue with, but please be honest with yourself. You are the one being a jerk... telling everyone how great you are because your DD is D1 and anyone else is somehow beneath you. Really, who's the jerk? Pretty clear.

Comment

I am not the person you are taking issue with, but please be honest with yourself. You are the one being a jerk... telling everyone how great you are because your DD is D1 and anyone else is somehow beneath you. Really, who's the jerk? Pretty clear.
                      You're the one who IS bashing women's soccer. Too bad more people don't stand up to you to call you out for the jerk you are. Go beat the wife some more, I'm sure you are good at that.

Comment

I think we've found a rec parent who is disappointed that little Suzi didn't fulfill daddy's dreams. Sorry dude, tell her to study hard and life will turn out just fine.

Comment

My guess, it is simply the troll posting back and forth looking for someone to angrily respond. Let it go.

Comment

Simple math, really.
                            Apparently the poster nailed it by saying your kid isn't any good. Seems a huge overreaction on your part. Not every kid is an athlete. Face it. Try shipbuilding in bottles, might be more fulfilling for you.

Comment

My guess, it is simply the troll posting back and forth looking for someone to angrily respond. Let it go.
                              Jesuit parents just look for reasons to get their panties in a wad.

Comment

Apparently the poster nailed it by saying your kid isn't any good. Seems a huge overreaction on your part. Not every kid is an athlete. Face it. Try shipbuilding in bottles, might be more fulfilling for you.
                                Apparently you are a moron. Completely off base, no clue. Be gone.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X