Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    VCL was banned in Oregon. Hopefully she takes her own unique brand of "crazy" to some other region. I am sure she would be embraced in California...*cough cough.
    They only place that she would be embraced is a looney-bin.

Best thing for everyone would be if she was muzzled, cell phone and computer destroyed, and had to sit in her car every game. Other than that, your team is SCREWED! Move on while you still can. I watched her run off some really good young kids to other clubs a few years ago. If you parse through the threads here, I have a few guesses where she has brought her lunacy this year. Poor daughter, was actually a pretty good player a few years ago. Bound to quit or never be accepted thanks to Mom.

Comment

They only place that she would be embraced is a looney-bin.

Best thing for everyone would be if she was muzzled, cell phone and computer destroyed, and had to sit in her car every game. Other than that, your team is SCREWED! Move on while you still can. I watched her run off some really good young kids to other clubs a few years ago. If you parse through the threads here, I have a few guesses where she has brought her lunacy this year. Poor daughter, was actually a pretty good player a few years ago. Bound to quit or never be accepted thanks to Mom.
      I don't think you will need more than 1 guess.

Comment

This is so funny because this reminds me of a loonie mom who has a dd that is now a senior. I think she has been to every club in Portland. Willamette, Tualatin-Sherwood, THUSC (at least as a guest player), FCP and Westside (basically back at T-S). And due to her antics last year, the team won't take her back so she's without a club this year and will have to practice with a boys team. Due to her antics, every parent who had a player on any team with her now hates her. And the funny thing is, she did the same thing in HS I hear. We have friends on her dd's HS team and the senior parents all hate her. Her dd is supposed to play at PSU, I wonder if all of the parents there will end up hating her? I swear, she would club baby seals if she thought that would get her daughter ahead.

Comment

I don't think you will need more than 1 guess.
          Hmmm....looking at the threads. They team in the most turmoil right now is the Revolution...Did I guess right?

Comment

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
            hmmm....looking at the threads. They team in the most turmoil right now is the revolution...did i guess right?
            bingo!

Comment

bingo!
              Then I am 100% sure this is our VCL from PCU last year. Team was asking for trouble taking her on. Guess the coach thought player deserved a chance. Should have know better the word was out long ago. Cut your loses now WT_FC.

Comment

bingo!
                For real? What would be her motivation on that group? Solid team solid coach. Must be playing time?

Comment

For real? What would be her motivation on that group? Solid team solid coach. Must be playing time?
                  This could be the "03" mom our club gave the boot too a couple years ago, I have a sneaking suspicion it is. If this is the case it has nothing to do with playing time or anything logical at all. Pretty much as the OP described just a corrosive person that loves conflict. Funny how the threads bashing FC_SC and JF disappeared around that time.

Comment

This could be the "03" mom our club gave the boot too a couple years ago, I have a sneaking suspicion it is. If this is the case it has nothing to do with playing time or anything logical at all. Pretty much as the OP described just a corrosive person that loves conflict. Funny how the threads bashing FC_SC and JF disappeared around that time.
                    This has to be her. Was at NEU last year and got asked not to return. What is wrong with her? How many clubs has she been at with her daughter now? 5?

Comment

This has to be her. Was at NEU last year and got asked not to return. What is wrong with her? How many clubs has she been at with her daughter now? 5?
                      Was any club successful in removing the VCL or did she just leave out of her own accord? Seems like 5 clubs by U12 is crazy either way.

Comment

Was any club successful in removing the VCL or did she just leave out of her own accord? Seems like 5 clubs by U12 is crazy either way.
                        Pretty stupid for club #3, #4, and #5 to take this player.

#5 must be FC Portland ECNL

Comment

Irrelevant

Threads have stopped because FC*C is irrelevant. They peaked like.....five years ago, near the end of VGs time. The only way they could revive that dead club is to merge with Vancouver West, the they could actually compete with WT_FC.

Right now they be, "Who Dat" club.

Comment

Threads have stopped because FC*C is irrelevant. They peaked like.....five years ago, near the end of VGs time. The only way they could revive that dead club is to merge with Vancouver West, the they could actually compete with WT_FC.

Right now they be, "Who Dat" club.
                            Who is WT_FC?

I thought Pacific and FCSC were the only club in Vancouver/Camas that had a girl's program.

Comment

Who is WT_FC?

I thought Pacific and FCSC were the only club in Vancouver/Camas that had a girl's program.
                              The FC stands for feeder club. The best talent goes elsewhere and the remaining rec players subsidize other teams.

Comment

The FC stands for feeder club. The best talent goes elsewhere and the remaining rec players subsidize other teams.
                                So WT_Feeder Club?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X