Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If you are going to lie, at least make it plausible. At public schools you get what you pay for. You have no idea what the actual numbers are for public high schools or JHS. I'm sorry you have been so hurt by JHS, life is hard.
    Actually just going by the data on the HS rankings sites. Sorry that you are so defensive. I know it's hard to admit some of the public schools are as good or better than Jesuit. $17,500 is a lot to pay for the same education, but you do get to hang with a bunch of Catholic kids, so maybe that makes it worth it.

Comment

Actually just going by the data on the HS rankings sites. Sorry that you are so defensive. I know it's hard to admit some of the public schools are as good or better than Jesuit. $17,500 is a lot to pay for the same education, but you do get to hang with a bunch of Catholic kids, so maybe that makes it worth it.
      Yeah I was just looking at that Niche site and Jesuit was below quite a few public high schools in overall grade and test scores. I wasn't trying to be mean just regurgitating data. I personally wouldnt spend 17k for a worse school but that's just me. I have no problem with people that do.

Comment

Yeah I was just looking at that Niche site and Jesuit was below quite a few public high schools in overall grade and test scores. I wasn't trying to be mean just regurgitating data. I personally wouldnt spend 17k for a worse school but that's just me. I have no problem with people that do.
        Look dude. Jesuit is better and that's final. You use data to prove otherwise. I use conjecture. Jesuit rules. Duh

Comment

Are those the ones that abuse alterboys?
          No, they are the ones that end up teaching and coaching at the public schools.

Comment

No, they are the ones that end up teaching and coaching at the public schools.
            So the ones that abuse alter boys get to teach at Jesuit. Got it.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
            Auto-Saved
            x
            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
            x
            Working...
            X