Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    People! It's Thanksgiving day. Take a break from slamming kids. Come on , enjoy the blessings in your life. Have a blessed day.
    The parents bring it all on themselves. Especially the mom.

Comment

Says the little tiny man hiding in his moms basement posting on an anonymous chatroom.
      It's takes a really small person to put down kids on an anonymous chatroom.

Comment

It's takes a really small person to put down kids on an anonymous chatroom.
        How do you know that I'm not a kid that you just called a "really small person" on an anonymous chatroom?

Comment

If you're a forward, and supposedly a "superstar" forward, you better score. Otherwise, you're washed up.
          You are a complete moron. I don't know who you are referring to, but I'm assuming she is roughly 14 or 15. Your statement is really offbase. It's pretty apparent you are jealous and your daughter doesn't measure up and it really gets to you. My dd is a forward and she goes games without scoring, yet still gets assists. She also understands that a forward is the first defender and that with great pressure she helps lead to bad passes that her teammates pickoff and score on. When your dd gets a Pac 12 commitment, then lets talk about it. And no, she is not an 01.

Comment

How do you know that I'm not a kid that you just called a "really small person" on an anonymous chatroom?
            I do know that you are a loser.

Comment

You are a complete moron. I don't know who you are referring to, but I'm assuming she is roughly 14 or 15. Your statement is really offbase. It's pretty apparent you are jealous and your daughter doesn't measure up and it really gets to you. My dd is a forward and she goes games without scoring, yet still gets assists. She also understands that a forward is the first defender and that with great pressure she helps lead to bad passes that her teammates pickoff and score on. When your dd gets a Pac 12 commitment, then lets talk about it. And no, she is not an 01.
              Waaa, waaa, waaa. You know who the "superstar" is. Or was.

Comment

Waaa, waaa, waaa. You know who the "superstar" is. Or was.
                Douche bag alert.

Something tells me you were bullied at some point.

Comment

If you're a forward, and supposedly a "superstar" forward, you better score. Otherwise, you're washed up.
                  No matter, she's still a superstar forward vs all the teams in Oregon. You're just sad because her lack of success at inter regionals only means that all the other Oregon girls are even weaker than we thought. If our very best isn't that good, then the rest are serious bottom dwellers.

Comment

No matter, she's still a superstar forward vs all the teams in Oregon. You're just sad because her lack of success at inter regionals only means that all the other Oregon girls are even weaker than we thought. If our very best isn't that good, then the rest are serious bottom dwellers.
                    Good thing she's not the best Oregon has to offer.

Comment

You are clearly not our best, either. Now, go do that list of chores your Mom has for you. It is the least you can do since she has let you live in her basement for the past 30 plus years.

Comment

It is sad to see yet another potential star failed by her club, coach, and parents. I guess learning a few skills instead of just chasing down long balls might have been a good idea.

Comment

Douche bag alert.

When you can hide in your basement and post anonymously you can be very brave. No one has the guts to say these things publicly.

Comment

Douche bag alert.

It's sad to see the cycle. Someone is bullied and treated poorly and then turns around and does the same thing.

Very sad.

Comment

When you can hide in your basement and post anonymously you can be very brave. No one has the guts to say these things publicly.
                              Not so sure about that. Heard lots of people, even on her CFC team, saying the same thing.

Comment

Not so sure about that. Heard lots of people, even on her CFC team, saying the same thing.
                                Oh bull****. Save your fake rumors FC mom. It won't make your kid any better.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X