Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    They do have jobs. They are called admins over at the THUSC offices.
    You think THusc is on this web site

Comment

You think THusc is on this web site
      I have a hunch.

Comment

This hast to be one of the most hypocritical threads I have ever seen. You fools a re every bit as bad as the people you're attacking. Go step in front of a bus and make this world a better place.

Comment

This hast to be one of the most hypocritical threads I have ever seen. You fools a re every bit as bad as the people you're attacking. Go step in front of a bus and make this world a better place.
          Probably worse.

Comment

Not worse, not even close. Pretty sure the commenters on here aren't intentionally ruining kids programs and coaches careers out of pure crazy.

Comment

You sound like the parent that this thread is referring to.

Comment

Not worse, not even close. Pretty sure the commenters on here aren't intentionally ruining kids programs and coaches careers out of pure crazy.
                No, most likely some of the people that have had to attempt to salvage what was left of their team after people like this come in and turn havoc and then leave. Teams are never the same.

Comment

I tried, but the bus hit a pothole in the Harmony parking lot and got stuck before it got to me.

Comment

I tried, but the bus hit a pothole in the Harmony parking lot and got stuck before it got to me.
                    It's always something.

Comment

Most of the threads are hypocritical. T/S is shameful for the most part.

Comment

Seen this woman on many a soccer sideline this past fall.

http://www.theglobeandmail.com/life/...ticle27491200/

Comment

I love watching you play fixes everything.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X