Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I'm not the one complaining about A team players guesting down with the B teams
    Just to be clear, I wasn't complaining - if I was I would have mentioned it at least a month ago. I only brought this up because somebody asked how/why FCP Navy (a Div 1 team) was ranked higher than all of the Premier Silver teams - except for the one that everybody agrees should be a Gold. This is at least part of the explanation...

As to whether they do this to get wins - that is what was intimated to me by parents, including parents of FCP players. The only reason I know any of the details (ie, who usually played on what team) is because a couple parents were quite willing to talk about what they saw going on, and they weren't particularly happy about it.

Comment

You're really complaining about players 14 thru 18 from the "A" team playing on the "B" team? Really? You do realize that those 5 players are indistinguishable quality wise from players 1-5 on the "B" team, right? FCP never drops down "A" team players 1-11, never. Now CFC, Eastside, WashT, WUSC, THUSC, those are much different stories.
      So if the player is a true u-13 and is on a u-14 team people have a problem with them coming down and playing birth year? This might be what others are doing and maybe not just a thought.

Comment

So if the player is a true u-13 and is on a u-14 team people have a problem with them coming down and playing birth year? This might be what others are doing and maybe not just a thought.
        FCP used to do that a lot with the '00 Girls. Don't know if they still do or not.

Comment

FCP used to do that a lot with the '00 Girls. Don't know if they still do or not.
          Very few playups at FCP. 3 girls only that I'm aware of in the whole club.

Comment

Very few playups at FCP. 3 girls only that I'm aware of in the whole club.
            Those three were all I knew of and on occasion they played on age back at U11 and they played on age for U14 ECNL. Otherwise they just played up.

Comment

PNW girls U11-U15 (G04 to G00) strength ratings updated

Nov 26, 2015

http://lastplanetranking.***********...rls-index.html

* added OYS Founders and President's Cup
              * Added G00
              * Fixed a bunch of errors in my G01 data due to WPFC, FC Portland and xFire switching their B team to their A team name at U14.
              * linked 2015-2016 data to last years data

Match Predictor now linked to PNW Girls model too
              http://lastplanetranking.***********...predictor.html

Click the drop-down beside "LastPlanet Soccer Match Predictor:" and you'll see options for WC Girls G01 and PNW Girls. PNW Girls has the G02s (WC Girls G01 only has those that have played up).

--LP

Comment

Looks like FWRL last weekend showed who the "pretenders" are: WashT and CFC - huge drubbings by the Seattle clubs.

Comment

Originally posted by lastplanet View Post
                  PNW girls U11-U15 (G04 to G00) strength ratings updated

Nov 26, 2015

http://lastplanetranking.***********...rls-index.html

* added OYS Founders and President's Cup
                  * Added G00
                  * Fixed a bunch of errors in my G01 data due to WPFC, FC Portland and xFire switching their B team to their A team name at U14.
                  * linked 2015-2016 data to last years data

Match Predictor now linked to PNW Girls model too
                  http://lastplanetranking.***********...predictor.html

Click the drop-down beside "LastPlanet Soccer Match Predictor:" and you'll see options for WC Girls G01 and PNW Girls. PNW Girls has the G02s (WC Girls G01 only has those that have played up).

--LP

I'm notably slow, but I don't see easily the best two teams in Oregon in the mix. Not keeping ecnl stats now?

Comment

Looks like FWRL last weekend showed who the "pretenders" are: WashT and CFC - huge drubbings by the Seattle clubs.
                    Careful TT/Westside you still have to play Seattle United and Crossfire, don't get to big for your britches.

Comment

Careful TT/Westside you still have to play Seattle United and Crossfire, don't get to big for your britches.
                      Need to toot our horns when we can.

Comment

I'm notably slow, but I don't see easily the best two teams in Oregon in the mix. Not keeping ecnl stats now?
                        Which age group are you asking about?

Comment

Will TT be in Gold this next season?

Comment

Will TT be in Gold this next season?
                            Likely No, they couldn't even compete with TS

Comment

TS is nothing special, actually rather sub par when you look at how they play

Comment

TT on the other hand has a lot of talent and is pretty impressive. I expect to see them play in Gold and do very well

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X