Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Everyone has it and it's posted on the OYSA website. It's been up for three weeks
    it was up but now is not

Comment

HMMMM was it a holiday again today? WHERE ARE SCORES!

Comment

I don't remember this being an issue last year. I guess now that there is no OPL, OYSA isn't feeling the pressure to preform.

Comment

I've been refreshing my browser ever ten seconds for last six hours. Why won't they post the scores????

So frustrating.

Comment

So in the olden days, before the Internet, we would have to use a telephone call to share scores. What do you fellas say about forming a telephone chain network to share scores in real time?

For instance for my game, I would call five of you, and each of those five would call five more people, and those 25 people would call five people and so on and so on.

I think this could work!

Comment

So in the olden days, before the Internet, we would have to use a telephone call to share scores. What do you fellas say about forming a telephone chain network to share scores in real time?

For instance for my game, I would call five of you, and each of those five would call five more people, and those 25 people would call five people and so on and so on.

I think this could work!
              Best idea I've heard in ages.

Comment

I think this could work!
                Or we can just start using Talking Soccer to post all scores and standings, info here is totally reliable!

Comment

Anyone know when the Nov 1 onward schedule will be posted? Do managers have this already?
                  It should be posted by end of day on Monday. Managers do have it.

Comment

I don't remember this being an issue last year. I guess now that there is no OPL, OYSA isn't feeling the pressure to preform.
                    Sunset > OYSA

Comment

I think this could work!
                      I am so frustrated at this point that I think this is worth a shot. How do we set it up?

Comment

It has been discussed many times at the top level to stop recording and posting scores under U15. In fact it was on the agenda very recently. I think that would be a very valuable change.

None of it matters.

Team scores are irrelevant. It is the development of the individual player that is important. Scores and standings and trophies only fuel nutty behavior by adults.
                        Rumor has it this is happening for 2016 effective 6/30/16. Why haven't there been any announcements?

Comment

It has been discussed many times at the top level to stop recording and posting scores under U15. In fact it was on the agenda very recently. I think that would be a very valuable change.

None of it matters.

Team scores are irrelevant. It is the development of the individual player that is important. Scores and standings and trophies only fuel nutty behavior by adults.
                          OYSA doesn't have the balls to do this.....this would mean that clubs would have to focus on development instead of results.
                          no one has the balls to do something like this. this would be the right thing to do

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X