Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Wow, why all the hatred for a bunch of kids who just want to play ball? My boy loved training with Victor, but I understand a lot of others didn't. Play for the club you like, or the one that's close to home it doesn't matter as long as the kids are learning and having a good time doing it. And they are learning and growing at Spartans just like they are with the Timbers and all of the other clubs.

RGB
    Did victor teach biting? It's a great tactic.
    Did your boy get to hang out with the 1st team players while they groped their girlfriends on the sidelines or even better yet did your son hear how a first team player was banging a chic in a pub bathroom? Because mine did.

Comment

Did your boy get to hang out with the 1st team players while they groped their girlfriends on the sidelines or even better yet did your son hear how a first team player was banging a chic in a pub bathroom? Because mine did.
      Sorry your son had a bad experience with the Spartans/Victor. The only negative comment my son ever brought up was excessive swearing by his U12 teammates, but I'm sure he hears worse in middle school. Our head coach is one of the first team players and seems to be a stand up guy. Victor was always very supportive of our team. Even though he was not one of our coaches he would still travel to our games to cheer on the team. I have heard the rumors of Victors behavioral issues, but I have never seen anything other than a little over zealous side line coaching. Should be interesting to see what the new technical director and coaches bring to the teams.

RGB

Comment

I know smoking weed is legal now but to have my young son working around older Spartans players that roast some bud in the parking lot- not for me.

Comment

Who?

Never heard of the 'Spartans' and pretty sure I'm not missing much.

Comment

Did you son play at Westside too?

Comment

I know smoking weed is legal now but to have my young son working around older Spartans players that roast some bud in the parking lot- not for me.
              This isn't anything new. Weed is clearly accepted now. I know a handful of Spartans that smoke a little hear and there. It's no biggie. If it was it would be illegal

Comment

Michigan State is all I can think of.

Comment

Spartans is the name of individual teams. Spartans is NOT a club. There are teams with the sub name "Spartans" but in reality they are PCU because that is the flag they play under.

Comment

Spartans is the name of individual teams. Spartans is NOT a club. There are teams with the sub name "Spartans" but in reality they are PCU because that is the flag they play under.
                    Spartans is considered a training academy. Similar to the ADF teams playing under the LASC banner. Just a few youth teams right now. Why knock it? Bring your kid to a Monday academy night to try it out all of the kids love it and I don't think anyone will bite.

RGB

Comment

Can say the same thing about WashT. Bunch of independent teams wearing the same kit. Not even close to being a "club".

Comment

Victor

Did Victor get fired again?

Comment

Did Victor get fired again?
                          Spartans are awesome. We play the best soccer.

Comment

Spartans are awesome. We play the best soccer.
                            Possibly the best soccer in Oregon. Who is the new coach? What did Victor do this time?

Comment

Possibly the best soccer in Oregon. Who is the new coach? What did Victor do this time?
                              I was being sarcastic. Spartans are barely a club. Definitely no soccer talent there. Duh.

Comment

I was being sarcastic. Spartans are barely a club. Definitely no soccer talent there. Duh.
                                But still better than Eastside.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X