Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    The point isn't that OYSA is perfect. It's that OYSA and OPL both have their issues, make mistakes, can be questioned about their motivations, etc. However, the kids have a unified league with much deeper competition. And all this bickering about which soccer organization is better is not serving anyone well.

Get back to arguing about how your child's team is better than any other team!
    No the issue is about the cost. There is no reason for the higher costs. OYSA still needs to explain why
    Because this is one of the reasons WST led the original charge to leave OYSA in the first place.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      By your argument, I would have to assume that. Should I care enough to chdc, I would find that there have been no registration fee increases on any club team or league NOT affiliated with the Tumbers. Right?
      hahahahaha
      someone needed either spell-check or sleep.
      BUT, after deciphering what I think their intended message was, I have to agree.

Does anyone have real data on what club fees have done over the past 3-4 years? ALL clubs, not just Timbers affiliates.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
      Auto-Saved
      x
      Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
      x
      Working...
      X