Still a skank. I would rather my kid be on welfare then turn out like her
    you get the most useless comment award.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      yep...you are an idiot.
      Jill ellis sucks. No spine

Comment

So net worth makes her a good person and role model?

Comment

Jill Ellis played the gender card in a New York minute

better than you....you would rather have your child be on welfare than have $$$ in the bank...your such a loser....perhaps your brat kid can aspire to be a pole dancer...great parenting _sshole!!!!!!

Comment

you get the most useless comment award.
            Douche of the Year more like it.

Comment

She fights for what she believes in. You're free to disagree with her views but at least she's trying to make something better. You're just a key board warrior.

Comment

My response was to your original post in which you said "Millions? Good One. No one is paying her that type of coin." Say something stupid, get called out on it, and then change direction with your argument to continue bashing someone without a truthful argument .... got it. I guess the biggest loser is you. If you don't like her, fine, but you are still an idiot that can not present a coherent, truthful thought to support your weak, biased thoughts, so you make stuff up to support your stupidity and then say something else dumb or lash out when you get caught. Do us all a favor and break your keyboard.

Comment

perhaps you are afraid to know that rapinos tongue is longer than your tiny d_ck...you would not want your wife to think of "changing teams"!!!

Comment

She fights for what she believes in. You're free to disagree with her views but at least she's trying to make something better. You're just a key board warrior.
                    she is a soccer player. Not for much longer either. What is she fighting for? Never seen her on the front line of any cause. Coloring your hair and signing a petition doesn't count. Kneeling for the anthem of your country is stupid. Does she really feel she is going to get social change out of that. Atleast Kap was the originator of it. She just followed his lead. Makes her a good follower, not a leader.

Comment

My response was to your original post in which you said "Millions? Good One. No one is paying her that type of coin." Say something stupid, get called out on it, and then change direction with your argument to continue bashing someone without a truthful argument .... got it. I guess the biggest loser is you. If you don't like her, fine, but you are still an idiot that can not present a coherent, truthful thought to support your weak, biased thoughts, so you make stuff up to support your stupidity and then say something else dumb or lash out when you get caught. Do us all a favor and break your keyboard.
                      you are confusing net worth with income. No one is paying her millions. If they were, I would hope her net worth was way more than one or two years income.

PS....you believe those sites? Where do they get their info from? It is all a guess by someone and fools like you take it to be the truth. Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true

Comment

you are confusing net worth with income. No one is paying her millions. If they were, I would hope her net worth was way more than one or two years income.

PS....you believe those sites? Where do they get their info from? It is all a guess by someone and fools like you take it to be the truth. Just because you read it on the internet, doesn't make it true
                        Exactly. It has to be on TS to be true :)

Comment

THAT's harsh.

Comment

You are the same _sshole that said "So net worth makes her a good person and role model?"
                            afew posts back....Yes we were always talking about net worth...you idiot!!!!!!!!

Comment

she is a soccer player. Not for much longer either. What is she fighting for? Never seen her on the front line of any cause. Coloring your hair and signing a petition doesn't count. Kneeling for the anthem of your country is stupid. Does she really feel she is going to get social change out of that. Atleast Kap was the originator of it. She just followed his lead. Makes her a good follower, not a leader.

"Megan Rapinoe has taken a stand for gender equality and taken a knee against racism. She’s spoken out for social change, spoken up for at-risk kids and spoken in favor of same-sex marriage. What she can’t do, though, is stay quiet or seated if there’s an issue that needs to be addressed or a cause that must be championed.

So she pledges part of her salary to Common Goal, which supports soccer-centered charities around the world. She works with the ACLU, has partnered with the Seattle-area Boys and Girls Clubs and is an ambassador for Athlete Ally, which opposes homophobia in sports." https://www.latimes.com/sports/socce...901-story.html

She's also been a vocal advocate for the WNT to get equal pay and treatment and raised money for her hometown in CA when it was ravaged by wildfires.

Comment

"Megan Rapinoe has taken a stand for gender equality and taken a knee against racism. She’s spoken out for social change, spoken up for at-risk kids and spoken in favor of same-sex marriage. What she can’t do, though, is stay quiet or seated if there’s an issue that needs to be addressed or a cause that must be championed.

So she pledges part of her salary to Common Goal, which supports soccer-centered charities around the world. She works with the ACLU, has partnered with the Seattle-area Boys and Girls Clubs and is an ambassador for Athlete Ally, which opposes homophobia in sports." https://www.latimes.com/sports/socce...901-story.html

She's also been a vocal advocate for the WNT to get equal pay and treatment and raised money for her hometown in CA when it was ravaged by wildfires.
                                Sounds like she's lucky to live in a country that enables her to do so much for those who need it. She should be pretty proud to live here, I think.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X