Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I’m sorry you can’t see how funny it is to call someone pathetic while having pathetic grammar.
    Not nearly as pathetic as trying to show off your intellect on an anonymous chat room; seems odd, hopefully you have your clothes on and have the Cheetos put away when your on TS. Your keyboard must be a mess.

Comment

Not nearly as pathetic as trying to show off your intellect on an anonymous chat room; seems odd, hopefully you have your clothes on and have the Cheetos put away when your on TS. Your keyboard must be a mess.
      Congratulations. You are the TS dunce-of-the-day. Put this on your tiny head and sit over their in the corner.

Comment

I laugh at most the bs on here.
        “Do you know why I pulled you over today? Yep, I’m with the Grammar Police. We’ve got some problems here”.

Comment

Congratulations. You are the TS dunce-of-the-day. Put this on your tiny head and sit over their in the corner.
          Hope the Cheeto dust was off your fingers when you typed this. Your mom doesn’t like cleaning up after you after those days.

Comment

I see I’ve ruffled some feathers with the mouth breathers.

Comment

I see I’ve ruffled some feathers with the mouth breathers.
              Insert “that” in your sentence before “I’ve”.

Grammar police FTW.

Comment

Hope the Cheeto dust was off your fingers when you typed this. Your mom doesn’t like cleaning up after you after those days.
                First sentence is all wrong.
                Second sentence: *you’re
                And you have a serious error in grammar.

Comment

We must immediately: eliminate:

-title ix
                  -soccer in cleats before age 15
                  -HS Soccer
                  -pay-to-play

If we take these steps immediately, we should be able to beat them 15-0 in a couple of world cup cycles.
                  Majority of Americans now rooting against the arrogant USWNT. Considered The villains of the World Cup.

I have to admit I’d love to see them get knocked out. They don’t represent most of America. Just rich, country-club types. Yuck.

Comment

Hilarious

Comment

Majority of Americans now rooting against the arrogant USWNT. Considered The villains of the World Cup.

I have to admit I’d love to see them get knocked out. They don’t represent most of America. Just rich, country-club types. Yuck.
                      Huh. They certainly aren’t likable people. Neither are the men.

They certainly don’t represent anything I’d want to be associated with.

Comment

You guys are such jokes.

Complain about soccer not getting better, then National Team wins big: complain about winning big

Not likable enough for you?

What an embarrassment of soccer parents

Comment

Huh. They certainly aren’t likable people. Neither are the men.

They certainly don’t represent anything I’d want to be associated with.
                          Airport bar everyone rooting against the US.

Comment

That’s sad.

Comment

You guys are such jokes.

Complain about soccer not getting better, then National Team wins big: complain about winning big

Not likable enough for you?

What an embarrassment of soccer parents
                              A lot of this is just various youth soccer factions, particularly both ECNL and GDA partisans, squawking.

Rest assured. If the USWNT does well in the Women's World Cup, both will take credit. And if the US does poorly, both will blame the other.

Comment

A lot of this is just various youth soccer factions, particularly both ECNL and GDA partisans, squawking.

Rest assured. If the USWNT does well in the Women's World Cup, both will take credit. And if the US does poorly, both will blame the other.
                                Very few of the current 23 USWNT squad member ever participated in the old ECNL set up.

The youth nat squads had a bunch of them (club players from the old ECNL platform) and US Soccer decided to create the Girls club DA due to the poor performances in concacaf events with those kiddos from the old ecnl showcase model for college coaches.

The US Club ECNL model was created and crafted specifically for the title ix overfunding for girls collegiate soccer. Without title ix $$ going to the low cost sport of women's soccer the encl cattle call would of never been created.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X