12-0 Really classless.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine how badly the 14 year old boys team that crushed the US women would have beaten that Thai team.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Shut up you wuss. What would you have them do, play rondo and disrespect the opponent?
      thats just bad karma-teams that do stupid shyte like this always get smoked
      bad way to start a tourney
      you do whatever you have to to respect the game and you dont drop a dozen on anyone ever

Comment

Totally uncalled for and classless
        Was just logging on to make this same comment.

The goal celebrations were classless. What a bunch of jackals. Like an adult going to the park and beating up on a kid and then celebrating like a madman.

After 6 goals, high five and get back to business. Move the ball around a bit. The dancing and screaming and acting like you won the lottery when you score the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th goal vs a high school JV team is classless.

Comment

The goal celebrations were classless. What a bunch of jackals. Like an adult going to the park and beating up on a kid and then celebrating like a madman.

After 6 goals, high five and get back to business. Move the ball around a bit. The dancing and screaming and acting like you won the lottery when you score the 10th, 11th, 12th, 13th goal vs a high school JV team is classless.
          Agree on the celebrations. But on the scoring, give me a break. You put in subs that are trying to prove they should get playing time and you can't tell them to not try to do what they've been training their whole lives to do. No professional should have a problem with it.

Comment

The scoring can't be stopped, but the over the top celebrations when the score is 5-0 should have stopped. That was embarrassing. They can control how they act after the ball is put in the net, and that comes down to JE. She should have had a word to the players on the bench that weren't on the field and tempered them. There is no need to celebrate when its no longer a competitive game.

Comment

I have no problem with them scoring 50-0. The celebrations were obnoxious and pure low class. Now I hope they get knocked off. Low class.

Comment

You can't fault a team for running up the score at a World Cup when goal differential is being used as a tiebreaker for who advances in what position from the group. It's a very unlikely scenario, sure, but if Sweden were to beat Thailand by one fewer goal than the US did and then the US and Sweden drew in the last group game and both finished on 7 pts, that last goal the US scored theoretically could be the difference as to who wins the group. And I think Thailand's players understand that.

Comment

Personally I would have called the dogs off early but with the tie breaker it is understandable to run it up.

The celebrations were some of the worst behavior I have seen. Whooping it up on the sidelines like drunken rodeo clowns. It was embarrassing.

Comment

Proud to be American

#metoo

Comment

I have no problem with them scoring 50-0. The celebrations were obnoxious and pure low class. Now I hope they get knocked off. Low class.
                      F rapinoe, jumping all over teammates after 8 goals. Classless for a 100 reasons. Look at the thai team and tell me that this represents the right strategy. Ridiculous.

Comment

Personally I would have called the dogs off early but with the tie breaker it is understandable to run it up.

The celebrations were some of the worst behavior I have seen. Whooping it up on the sidelines like drunken rodeo clowns. It was embarrassing.
                        No kidding. Ellis is supa' classy

Comment

Good lord rapinoe on 9th goal. Airplaning across field like a giddy school girl. She sucks

Comment

I have to agree. Like no one knew the US was the top team?. Play keep away, play as much of the bench as you can

Lloyd just scored #13.
                            Play most of the bench you can....

They are allowed three subs! I mean come on guys!

Comment

F rapinoe, jumping all over teammates after 8 goals. Classless for a 100 reasons. Look at the thai team and tell me that this represents the right strategy. Ridiculous.
                              Never, ever stop celebrating scoring goals. Ever!

Comment

"Called off the dogs". This is probably the same guy who used "snakebitten" in another thread.

You all love your cliches.

You think playing possession for 35+ minutes wouldnt have been disrespectful?

The greatest respect you can show a team is giving them your best for a complete 90 mins.

This ain't rec soccer everyone!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X