Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waters complex

Looks like Waters is getting brand new turf fields.

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Looks like Waters is getting brand new turf fields.
    No way! You made my day....awesome news!!!!

Comment

well that sucks, that means my kid has to train on it and play on it every week, and the kids hate, they complain about how hot is on their feet and the increase of injuries. On top of that all the rubber that ends up in the cleats, every time the kids play on the turf at Radice they spend half the time taking out the rubber out of their cleats during the game. I understand they have issues with water and the field there but please dont make them all turf

Comment

well that sucks, that means my kid has to train on it and play on it every week, and the kids hate, they complain about how hot is on their feet and the increase of injuries. On top of that all the rubber that ends up in the cleats, every time the kids play on the turf at Radice they spend half the time taking out the rubber out of their cleats during the game. I understand they have issues with water and the field there but please dont make them all turf
        Go on over to the Flamer and quit your whining !

Comment

It looks like is either 1 or 2 fields being converted to turf. One will be grass for sure.

Comment

Go on over to the Flamer and quit your whining !
            Have you ever played on turf...in Florida...in 90+ degree weather with 70% or higher humidity?????? I'll wait..........

Comment

Have you ever played on turf...in Florida...in 90+ degree weather with 70% or higher humidity?????? I'll wait..........
              Not the OP, but yes I have! Yes it is miserably hot. Not hot enough to whine and pout about though. Move north if you really can't handle the heat.

Comment

Horrible idea, there is not a single athlete that would prefer playing on turf, in any climate, let alone in Florida.

Comment

Don't worry. Waters is generally resrved for DA (and sometimes ECNL) training and practices. If your kid bitches about it that much and spends half the game picking rubber out of their shoes during the game instead of playing and proceeding to just dump the **** in your car afterward you have nothing to worry about. Just ask the coach of your 5th tier team to take one of the grass fields at Radice. They are usually pretty nice, easy going guys, they will probably do it.

Comment

Don't worry. Waters is generally resrved for DA (and sometimes ECNL) training and practices. If your kid bitches about it that much and spends half the game picking rubber out of their shoes during the game instead of playing and proceeding to just dump the **** in your car afterward you have nothing to worry about. Just ask the coach of your 5th tier team to take one of the grass fields at Radice. They are usually pretty nice, easy going guys, they will probably do it.
                    Florida teams can look stupid when going North for tournaments where turf ‘is it’. Will be good to have this option in Tampa. Everyone prefers grass first but I’ll take turf over some of these moguls of dirt some of these clubs call soccer fields.

Comment

Meanwhile at JC Hand Me, they have still have third world bathrooms.
                      That is some world class facilities this Flamers have! :)

Comment

"On top of that all the rubber that ends up in the cleats, every time the kids play on the turf at Radice they spend half the time taking out the rubber out of their cleats"

Did you really just say that?? Of all the things that are bothering you, that?? Really that?? It's definitely time for you to move on.

Comment

[QUOTE=Unregistered;2495404]Meanwhile at JC Hand Me, they have still have third world bathrooms.

That is some world class facilities this Flamers have! :)[/QUOTe

the porta sheds at Ed Radice aren’t any better. Enjoy watching all those knees get tore up on that turf.

Comment

DA Daddys back.When did you say your kid is going to Europe for soccer so he can make a living out of it ?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                            Auto-Saved
                            x
                            Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                            x
                            Working...
                            X