Talking-Soccer.com

Go Back   Talking-Soccer.com > Soccer By Region / State > Region 1 > New York

Notices

New York Discussions about New York soccer.

Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Did you read what that guy wrote, that they would purposely go-after CB, which would be amusing since she is 6" and about 180lbs, CB would smack that kid back to her car...
perfect. Fist fights and gaming stats to look like a top goal scorer. Neither are admirable actions.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Did you read what that guy wrote, that they would purposely go-after CB, which would be amusing since she is 6" and about 180lbs, CB would smack that kid back to her car...
Cleat rakes across the back of the knee will take anyone down. Bottomline, if you want to go out and put a touchdown up before the coffee's done, then you should be prepared to deal with consequences.

Want to embarrass someone? OK, turn about is fair play. Coach should think about keeping her out of harm's way. But, no. She scores early and late in blowouts.

Rec league stuff.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Cleat rakes across the back of the knee will take anyone down. Bottomline, if you want to go out and put a touchdown up before the coffee's done, then you should be prepared to deal with consequences.

Want to embarrass someone? OK, turn about is fair play. Coach should think about keeping her out of harm's way. But, no. She scores early and late in blowouts.

Rec league stuff.
Holy crap, what's wrong with you people??? You realize you're talking about physically injuring some kid because she can score a lot of goals?!
You don't like "rec league stuff"? Don't field a "rec league" team! Effing losers!!!
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Holy crap, what's wrong with you people??? You realize you're talking about physically injuring some kid because she can score a lot of goals?!
You don't like "rec league stuff"? Don't field a "rec league" team! Effing losers!!!
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's how the game is played. Actually, that's how all games are played. Any athlete doesn't want to get embarrassed, no matter the sport or the age. And, some will take that out on the individual. So, for someone with so much on the line, that should be considered when padding your stats.

Again, last time I saw a player run up the score and pad that stats like that was in a U-6 rec game.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
Yep, that's exactly what I'm saying. That's how the game is played. Actually, that's how all games are played. Any athlete doesn't want to get embarrassed, no matter the sport or the age. And, some will take that out on the individual. So, for someone with so much on the line, that should be considered when padding your stats.

Again, last time I saw a player run up the score and pad that stats like that was in a U-6 rec game.
You sound more bitter than Trump, relax dude, your daughter will survive her embarrassment.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
You sound more bitter than Trump, relax dude, your daughter will survive her embarrassment.
Aaah...I see we hit your TDS trigger button...

I'm not even involved. I saw the score and showed my kid and she laughed; "What an assh0le" was her reply.

Again, rec league stuff.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:

I'm not even involved. I saw the score and showed my kid and she laughed; "What an assh0le" was her reply.

Again, rec league stuff.
my trigger? hahaha, all you have is being angry at a player that embarrassed your kid, her team, her club and her entire state, CB is a nice kid, she is friendly and dose not relish beating up on other teams, she was not brought up that way, BUT her job is to score goals, and that she does, better than anyone in your kids entire genetic line, going back to 1 AD.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:

Again, rec league stuff.
not op, but your response is completely BS, you kid did not say that, she might of said wow, or damn that other team was really suck.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:

Again, rec league stuff.
My daughter has played against her, and she is the real deal, strong, aggressive and has a canon for a leg, she is a great player, but the bigger issue is that she has no credible competition, until they get to the playoffs, then she is humbled as are ALL NE teams.
Old 06-05-2019
Unregistered

Quote:
my trigger? hahaha, all you have is being angry at a player that embarrassed your kid, her team, her club and her entire state, CB is a nice kid, she is friendly and dose not relish beating up on other teams, she was not brought up that way, BUT her job is to score goals, and that she does, better than anyone in your kids entire genetic line, going back to 1 AD.
Maybe maybe not. Throwing up silly goals against inferior competition is meaningless. Using that to try to lay claim to a top goal scorer title is garbage