Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ECNL for Philadelphia Ukrainian National SC??

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Once again. Have you looked at his actual credentials. He has coaches at other colleges, FC Stars, PDA, has coached Carli Lloyd. Tell me the accomplishments of your coach. Oh and he’s only in his 30’s.
    Even the best chef can't bake a cake with sub par ingredients. If he is as good as advertised he'll be gone in a year.

Comment

Oh and don’t think that my child is going to the World Cup. Or even getting D1 Scholarship. Just stating some facts.
      I would look into an ecnl club. Especially if you are talking about college exposure. Ecnl is the best league in the country. Ukies Warrington or warminster are nice local clubs but as your child gets older you may want to up their game.

Comment

Once again. Have you looked at his actual credentials. He has coaches at other colleges, FC Stars, PDA, has coached Carli Lloyd. Tell me the accomplishments of your coach. Oh and he’s only in his 30’s.
        Seems like a nice guy, but has had MANY other colleges and jobs for only being in his 30's. Was at Sky Blue less than a full season.
        Some may call that a job hopper in the business world.

Comment

I would look into an ecnl club. Especially if you are talking about college exposure. Ecnl is the best league in the country. Ukies Warrington or warminster are nice local clubs but as your child gets older you may want to up their game.
          My daughter did play on ECNL team. We weren’t happy with the experience. Maybe In a year or so we will look back into it. I am happy with our decision. And to the person above, the new coach is looking to develop these players into an elite team. There is lots of talent on the team and with the right coach they could compete. The girls who are less serious will be weeded out. Like I said ecnl does not guarantee college scholarship. So why pay $7000 a year. Yes folks, between fees, hotels, food, etc. is the real cost. So just about a years tuition pmt at most colleges when there is no guarantee my daughter won’t get burned out or hits puberty and just isn’t as good as she once was. From our experience the coaching was not better than what we will be getting at ukies. Not putting any team down. The ECNL team she came from has a lot of talent. Just wasn’t for us.

Comment

Seems like a nice guy, but has had MANY other colleges and jobs for only being in his 30's. Was at Sky Blue less than a full season.
            Some may call that a job hopper in the business world.
            There is no guarantee with any coach. You just need to find the program you think is right for your kid. Can’t say mine was super happy this past year. She loves soccer but just didn’t seem like she was having fun anymore. So instead of burning her out we decided to move clubs. Personal decision, not for everyone.

Comment

My daughter did play on ECNL team. We weren’t happy with the experience. Maybe In a year or so we will look back into it. I am happy with our decision. And to the person above, the new coach is looking to develop these players into an elite team. There is lots of talent on the team and with the right coach they could compete. The girls who are less serious will be weeded out. Like I said ecnl does not guarantee college scholarship. So why pay $7000 a year. Yes folks, between fees, hotels, food, etc. is the real cost. So just about a years tuition pmt at most colleges when there is no guarantee my daughter won’t get burned out or hits puberty and just isn’t as good as she once was. From our experience the coaching was not better than what we will be getting at ukies. Not putting any team down. The ECNL team she came from has a lot of talent. Just wasn’t for us.
              Serious question here: Where are you looking at a good academic/soccer college that cost just above $7,000 a year? That might cover the cost of the food plan only at most colleges.

Comment

Good luck to your daughter!

Comment

There is no guarantee with any coach. You just need to find the program you think is right for your kid. Can’t say mine was super happy this past year. She loves soccer but just didn’t seem like she was having fun anymore. So instead of burning her out we decided to move clubs. Personal decision, not for everyone.
                  Sure. But nothing is saying this guy will be there next season with all of his job moves. I hope it all works out on many levels for you.

Comment

Serious question here: Where are you looking at a good academic/soccer college that cost just above $7,000 a year? That might cover the cost of the food plan only at most colleges.
                    Not $7000 a year. If you start at u13 and play till graduation. Sorry didn’t explain that well. Believe me I am well aware what a great academic school costs.

Comment

Not $7000 a year. If you start at u13 and play till graduation. Sorry didn’t explain that well. Believe me I am well aware what a great academic school costs.
                      Well good luck with everything!

Comment

And the fc bucks 06 girls ecnl team is coached by an unlicensed dad with no contacts. It’s all about trajectory. Ukies is trending up and making the right moves and fc bucks is trending down and failing

Comment

And the fc bucks 06 girls ecnl team is coached by an unlicensed dad with no contacts. It’s all about trajectory. Ukies is trending up and making the right moves and fc bucks is trending down and failing
                          Good luck at the ukies! I’d rather have my kid at ecnl tho. Ukies is trending towards no one even knows anything about them. Not good for you.

Comment

Good luck at the ukies! I’d rather have my kid at ecnl tho. Ukies is trending towards no one even knows anything about them. Not good for you.
                            I did not write the last post about FC Bucks. It is a person trying to make it seem like I have something against Bucks. Trying to start trouble.

Comment

I did not write the last post about FC Bucks. It is a person trying to make it seem like I have something against Bucks. Trying to start trouble.
                              Hope not. You are friend of the team so we would hope you wouldn’t say anything nasty about the team or coaches.

Comment

You truly are an incredible d-bag.

If you think the contacts in every club aren't on every team at every level you really need someone to tie your shoes. And all of the clubs have them. This isn't something unique to Ukies.

Del Valley is a very, nice school, but isn't D1, you know that right?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X