Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Are you talking about the scumbag who worked at WM??????
    LMAO yes that’s the guy. Complete lunatic!!! What is his M.o.?

Comment

What is wrong with Stonybrook

That guys took his son to one of the top teams in the state so I doubt he gives a **** about SB.

Comment

That guys took his son to one of the top teams in the state so I doubt he gives a **** about SB.
        That jackass was texting and abusing LGN parents and crying like a bitch after his son’s team lost to them last week.

Comment

What is this guy’s name?

Comment

That jackass was texting and abusing LGN parents and crying like a bitch after his son’s team lost to them last week.
            It would take 5 pages to list his scandals. He’s one of the most hated people in the three village area. Besides being kicked out of two school coaching jobs he was booted out of stony brook. If he keeps posting in this forum I’m sure someone will list all his scandals

Comment

It would take 5 pages to list his scandals. He’s one of the most hated people in the three village area. Besides being kicked out of two school coaching jobs he was booted out of stony brook. If he keeps posting in this forum I’m sure someone will list all his scandals
              Are we talking about $$$$$$ as well?

Comment

Are we talking about $$$$$$ as well?
                I’m sure the board will release the financial statements of the monies paid to him if asked

Comment

I’m sure the board will release the financial statements of the monies paid to him if asked
                  If he was paid by the board you would assume it was for doing something. What did he do?

Comment

If he was paid by the board you would assume it was for doing something. What did he do?
                    Get the DA to investigate him. Lock him up.

Comment

The guy is dog****. Called a mom a **** to her face.**** him!!!!

Comment

What is this guy’s name?
                        JASON WITOVER

come watch Ward Melville boys soccer in Fall. He will be the one screaming and cursing at the refs embarrassing the school. His own son tells him to shut his mouth its that bad.

Comment

JASON WITOVER

come watch Ward Melville boys soccer in Fall. He will be the one screaming and cursing at the refs embarrassing the school. His own son tells him to shut his mouth its that bad.
                          Ouch-people must not like this guy

Comment

JASON WITOVER

What does a person who hasn't been in the club for years have to do with them losing the fields, questionable DOC & Board, President's kids not going to practices but playing full time, outdated info on website and losing players? From reading this thread these are the issues being raised.

Comment

JASON WITOVER

Did he play at Dowling ?

Comment

Ouch-people must not like this guy
                                abuses hispanic people at a men’s league game. letter on file with league. i hope that answers your question.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X