Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    If being a narcissistic, egomaniac, self proclaimed demigod - who only a mirror could like - is the cost of having perfect kids, I'll take my wonderfully imperfect ones every day of the week. Please, go find a puddle on a busy street and kiss your reflection.
    You’re not Nugget.....You actually use commas, and are mildly humorous. I never said that I, or my kid/kids are perfect, or anywhere near it for that matter. I simply responded to Nugget’s nasty attempt to belittle.

While you’re hear though, maybe you could help Nugget out a bit. He really struggles to make FESA look like less of access pool than it actually is!

BTW, I’m well-liked by many. Just not members of the FECES spin factory, because I contradict their BS!

Comment

I’m a somebody, my kid/kids are quite talented, and there is literally zero reasons for me to need to “defend” the decision as to which club our family will be a part of! As for parenting, my kid/kids are extremely successful on and off the pitch in basically everything he/she/they do. In fact, if having absolutely fantastic kid/kids is an indication of quality parenting, then we are doing a bang up job.

My hope for you Nugget, and for all of society for that matter, is that you are not only NOT a parent currently, but that you are actually sterile and completely unable to spread your low iQ DNA. Make the world a better place Nugget....don’t procreate. We don’t need any lil-Nuggets running around!
      You got the wrong nugget

Comment

Probably 5 or 6 in the last 3 to 4 yrs. 2 Ecnl conference championships. 2 Regional Championships.
        Way more than anyone else.
        On course to potentially win 4 more Ecnl conference Championships.
        Currently dominating U11 and U12 boys and girls FYSA State Championships. As well as commissioners cup and presidents State cups. 20 plus teams. (Full service club we care about all of our teams as shows in all of our massive current success). Oh and we also won all pre Ecnl State divisions last year. And are about to win them again. I believe 8 or 9 of our teams smashed all the Armada teams this past weekend at Patton.
        Thank you for asking.

And no Parent board member coaches. Ethically highly questionable.
        We don’t do that.

Again great question. Thank you for your help and support.
        I can tell you this is just the beginning with SB. His clubs Dominated North Carolina South Texas and North Texas. I was part of his coaching team. We crushed everyone. Florida is not close as far as standards of play to the other 3 states he dominated. The inevitable is coming your way.

Comment

Probably 5 or 6 in the last 3 to 4 yrs. 2 Ecnl conference championships. 2 Regional Championships.
          Currently dominating U11 and U12 boys and girls FYSA State Championships. As well as commissioners cup and presidents State cups. 20 plus teams. (Full service club we care about all of our teams as shows in all of our massive current success). Oh and we also won all pre Ecnl State divisions last year. And are about to win them again. I believe 8 or 9 of our teams smashed all the Armada teams this past weekend at Patton.
          Thank you for asking.
          We don’t do that.
          LOL. You should not count Pickett's teams. Everybody knows those few top players are HIS girls, poached and hired guns, borrowed wearing a volt flag. Other than that, FESA has not won anything and the boys are particularly woeful. Nobody asked about how your NPL teams do against smaller club Armada NPL not do many care. Is that your only claim to fame for such a HUGE club that boasts such greatness? On that basis, Armada boys DA would wipe out anything FESA boys could bring and, overall, pretty close with girls ECNL. And laughing at pre-ECNL claims. Is that 9 v. 9 kickball on the baby field? Of course FESA would dominate there.

Comment

I can tell you this is just the beginning with SB. His clubs Dominated North Carolina South Texas and North Texas. I was part of his coaching team. We crushed everyone. Florida is not close as far as standards of play to the other 3 states he dominated. The inevitable is coming your way.
            Hi Nugget! 3 states??? Oh, I almost forgot that South Texas and North Texas are completely different states, just like North and South Carolina, North and South Dakota, and who could forget North and South Florida? I love you Nugget! You make me feel like a genius!

Comment

Thank you for asking.
              We don’t do that.
              Way to show how FESA is winning at ECNL and every level, and also having the top recreation program in the state.

Comment

Way to show how FESA is winning at ECNL and every level, and also having the top recreation program in the state.
                FESA currently has an overall losing record across boys and girls ECNL. Don't just lie and make this shiote up because the truth is not convenient. Anyone can see ECNL standings.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....dings-2018-19/

Girls teams total games played = 80
                Girls total games won with Pickett team and/or kickball = 23

I would call that FESA losers! Not pretty and no way to sugarcoat it.

Comment

And FESA gloating about rec now? Man they are stooping and desperate to claim anything positive. Sad for such a large club. They should be dominating against top state/regional/national teams but they are not. Far from it.

Comment

You’re not Nugget.....You actually use commas, and are mildly humorous. I never said that I, or my kid/kids are perfect, or anywhere near it for that matter. I simply responded to Nugget’s nasty attempt to belittle.

While you’re hear though, maybe you could help Nugget out a bit. He really struggles to make FESA look like less of access pool than it actually is!

BTW, I’m well-liked by many. Just not members of the FECES spin factory, because I contradict their BS!
                    Momma loves you Armpit boy.

Comment

FESA currently has an overall losing record across boys and girls ECNL. Don't just lie and make this shiote up because the truth is not convenient. Anyone can see ECNL standings.

http://www.eliteclubsnationalleague....dings-2018-19/

Girls teams total games played = 80
                      Girls total games won with Pickett team and/or kickball = 23

I would call that FESA losers! Not pretty and no way to sugarcoat it.
                      Poster asked about the championship wins last year and FESA had more. At the end of this year FESA will add in this year’s championships.

Comment

Hi Nugget! 3 states??? Oh, I almost forgot that South Texas and North Texas are completely different states, just like North and South Carolina, North and South Dakota, and who could forget North and South Florida? I love you Nugget! You make me feel like a genius!
                        In the soccer world they act like different states, North Texas and South Texas, but you wouldn’t know that since your mommy daddy soccer club really hasn’t got very far out of Florida.

Comment

And FESA gloating about rec now? Man they are stooping and desperate to claim anything positive. Sad for such a large club. They should be dominating against top state/regional/national teams but they are not. Far from it.
                          It bothers you when Nocatee and Palm Valley folks drive to FESA that is closer to find a place on an elite recreation or young developmental team. Not every player can play on the A team at Armada and well FESA is reeling them in like crazy.

Comment

You got the wrong nugget
                            Thats the problem with fesa mom. She thinks all the disdain is from one person. She doesn't understand that plenty of folks get mildly nauseous with anything associated this re-volting club.

Comment

Thats the problem with fesa mom. She thinks all the disdain is from one person. She doesn't understand that plenty of folks get mildly nauseous with anything associated this re-volting club.
                              No, all FESA mom’s cannot stand how high and almighty you think you are at Armada when you are not even better than us

Comment

It is not club vs. club on TS but poster vs. poster. Ready Fire Aim!

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X