Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    You can go to FSA, but they won’t do anything about it. The only time you’ll hear from them is when it is time to make a payment.
    Yeah, they are pros over there .... they hear it all the time from almost every team ..... if they ever did anything about it they would have very few coaches and teams.

Comment

you must be the ditomasso kid.
      No. I'm not. If you are a parent, let me know next time your child comes to you and says they are being bullied anonymously. I want to know how you are going to handle it.

Comment

What keyboard heroes !

I never witnessed so many weak excuses for people than those here that constantly trash people anonymously. Unbelievable. At least be brave enough that if you have an issue, you go to that person and make it known instead of acting like a baby and crying your eyes out here.

And some of you are raising children. Shameful.

I'm a simsbury resident Freddie F. You know me and we no longer go to fsa

Comment

No. I'm not. If you are a parent, let me know next time your child comes to you and says they are being bullied anonymously. I want to know how you are going to handle it.
          Sorry Sue and Sal, you're right ..... your kids "earned" it and don't deserve this scorn on TS.

Comment

I'm a simsbury resident Freddie F. You know me and we no longer go to fsa
            We left with multiple kids too and found far greener pastures elsewhere. So glad we never accepted the kool aid (from any club). Stay open-minded people, better places exist.

Comment

Sorry Sue and Sal, you're right ..... your kids "earned" it and don't deserve this scorn on TS.
              You didn't answer the question. Leave Sue and Sal out of it. This is about you, your parenting, your example to children.

Comment

You didn't answer the question. Leave Sue and Sal out of it. This is about you, your parenting, your example to children.
                I did not see a '?' in your original post. There was a question there? <--- See what I did there? <---- Oh, like Britney Spears, I did it again!

Comment

I did not see a '?' in your original post. There was a question there? <--- See what I did there? <---- Oh, like Britney Spears, I did it again!
                  A wise guy huh ?

There's your question. And you get the point.

Comment

A wise guy huh ?

There's your question. And you get the point.
                    Then my answer is "yes" to being a wise guy (maybe the wisest .... like Big Tasty!). PS, it is not customary to put a space between the last letter in the sentence and the ending punctuation character.

Comment

What keyboard heroes !

I never witnessed so many weak excuses for people than those here that constantly trash people anonymously. Unbelievable. At least be brave enough that if you have an issue, you go to that person and make it known instead of acting like a baby and crying your eyes out here.

And some of you are raising children. Shameful.

Easily solved...

Admins just have to require users to log in here to post.

You may not know their real names, but you'll soon know who is who around here.

Comment

Posted on the wrong thread. The problem with FSA is they grew quickly and have more players and teams than they do quality coaches. One has to wonder why their good coaches left.

Comment

Posted on the wrong thread. The problem with FSA is they grew quickly and have more players and teams than they do quality coaches. One has to wonder why their good coaches left.

so where did all these "good" coaches leave to? another club? other than HA, list where the other "good" coaches went to???

Comment

Good coaches leave for better opportunities and better employers. That description does not fit FSA

Comment

FSA is basically the same size it has been for most of the past decade ..... Elite and Navy teams (with an occasional C team) ..... Navy and White (with an occasional C team) ..... the club is not substantially larger than it was 7 or 8 years ago, it just has more fields and a bigger note to pay. They have always had difficulty filling C teams (especially at older ages) as no wants to accept that their kids are basically travel players (and then have to pay a king's ransom to play on a C team to be able to call them premier players ... that cant beat travel teams).

Comment

Good coaches leave for better opportunities and better employers. That description does not fit FSA
                                thank you for clarifying that you are just speaking crap and have no proof to back up what clubs all the "good" ones went to

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X