Ny gda

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The DA is a farce for sure even on the boys side as the previous poster highlighted! MLS and Div I colleges are filled with imports, UVA alone has 9 internationals on their roster!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The DA is a farce for sure even on the boys side as the previous poster highlighted! MLS and Div I colleges are filled with imports, UVA alone has 9 internationals on their roster!
      International club rejects are better than our DA trained players. Coaches take players that will help them win. If they see a better international product for their MLS or college team than in the US, of course they'll take them. Half the MLS draft now is foreign players. So for all the hype about Pulisic and a few more players finding some success abroad, we still have a very long way to go here.

Comment

Bro, can you tell me what the "G" in GDA means?
        Bro, put your thinking cap on. What do you think BDA or GDA might stand for?

Comment

Ny gda

Bro, can you tell me what the "G" in GDA means?
          It means your moms G string with my D-ck in her A--. (thank you, thank you, I have been waiting for this...bowing out). :)

Comment

It means your moms G string with my D-ck in her A--. (thank you, thank you, I have been waiting for this...bowing out). :)
            Title perv is back. I hope you have a restraining order from being with children

Comment

Since my mother is recently deceased, I suppose you can have at it but seems a little gross to me.

Comment

Bro, put your thinking cap on. What do you think BDA or GDA might stand for?
                Bro, I'm aware. But was wondering why the simpleton was mentioning MLS in a GeeDA thread.

Follow along...

Comment

Ny gda

Since my mother is recently deceased, I suppose you can have at it but seems a little gross to me.
                  "you dumb_ss...the rigormortis just make the P___Y tighter!!!!" :)

(sorry, i can't take credit for that one, that line came from a movie "Bad Santa 2")...it was so funny when the midget said it.

Comment

Bro, I'm aware. But was wondering why the simpleton was mentioning MLS in a GeeDA thread.

Follow along...
                    Because many are brining up the failures of BDA. It's not working there so why did anyone think it would work for girls too?

Comment

"you dumb_ss...the rigormortis just make the P___Y tighter!!!!" :)

(sorry, i can't take credit for that one, that line came from a movie "Bad Santa 2")...it was so funny when the midget said it.

I hope this guy is right

Title perv is back. I hope you have a restraining order from being with children

Comment

Because many are brining up the failures of BDA. It's not working there so why did anyone think it would work for girls too?
                        It worked perfectly, it separated many parents from $$$$ and created jobs for gym teachers with foreign accents pretending to be soccer coaches.

Comment

It worked perfectly, it separated many parents from $$$$ and created jobs for gym teachers with foreign accents pretending to be soccer coaches.
                          Does work great for that. Enjoy kids.

Comment

Is there any truth to this? This is the first I am hearing and cannot believe this could happen again.
                            One word - YES

Comment

Anyone heading over the the frozen tundra of PA in the dead middle of winter for the Penn Fusion Showcase? We lucked out this year and are not doing it....brutal timing! Not even Iceland plays in these months!

Comment

Anyone heading over the the frozen tundra of PA in the dead middle of winter for the Penn Fusion Showcase? We lucked out this year and are not doing it....brutal timing! Not even Iceland plays in these months!
                                we did that tourney last year (NYCFC), and although it was cold for spectators, the girl were fine, just bring some blankets and positive energy, but I fear you have neither. There are some good concessions there as well as clean bathrooms, so stop being a little whiny bitch.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X