•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soccer Extreme Pervert

This isn't the only one...

https://www.newstimes.com/local/arti...n-13027849.php

Why is this listed as a Soccer Extreme Pervert? It states he was a coach at Chase Collegiate School in Waterbury.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Why is this listed as a Soccer Extreme Pervert? It states he was a coach at Chase Collegiate School in Waterbury.
      He also coached with Soccer Extreme and CSA in New Milford

Comment

What is CSA? What were his roles at these programs? Was this guy from CT?

Comment

CSA is an indoor facility. Connecticut Sports Arena

Hes from and coached in CT ... multiple places such as Chase, Greenwich Academy and North Haven HS

Comment

CSA is an indoor facility. Connecticut Sports Arena

Hes from and coached in CT ... multiple places such as Chase, Greenwich Academy and North Haven HS
            This guy is a dog.....

Here is list on all the clubs and team he soiled..

Allerton most recently has served as an Assistant Coach for the University of Bridgeport Women’s Soccer team in Bridgeport, CT, where he was responsible for the team’s strength and conditioning, designing and implementing sport psychology sessions, and helped the team reach the NCAA Division II Tournament Second Round in 2013. He has also recently been a Region I Staff Coach with US Youth Soccer and served as the head coach of the Connecticut Football Club United ECNL Under-18 team. He has also served as a Staff Coach with the Connecticut Olympic Development Program. Allerton has successfully run his own business since 2010 as President and Director of Extreme Performance, which provides specialized training in strength and conditioning as well as speed, agility, and quickness. He holds several coaching licenses related to strength and conditioning as well as the NSCAA Advanced National, NSCAA Goalkeeper II License, and the NSCAA Director of Coaching Diploma.

Adam will serve as the Director of the BRSC Academy program for players U7-U9. He previously has served as an Academy Director with the Eastern Football Club in Bedford, NY, from 2007-2008. The BRSC Academy program is a bridge to competitive soccer. Its goal is to provide its players the technical, tactical, physical and psychological tools to play and succeed at the competitive level. The Academy program is committed to bringing more technical expertise into the U7, U8, and U9 programs by creating a curriculum of instruction specific to needs at each age group level. The BRSC Academy curriculum follows a progressive model based on key developmental needs that have been identified for each age group. The Academy trains in age-appropriate training pools throughout the week. However, teams will still compete in local BRSA leagues.

“I’m confident that my experiences both in coaching and program administration will help Baton Rouge Soccer and the BRSC Academy program to achieve their mission of providing excellent programming. I look forward to helping to grow the knowledge of Academy players in all four phases of the game,” said Adam, new BRSC Academy Director.

Comment

Yes, sadly there other young girls he found crazy love with.

Comment

This guy is disgusting. Total predator.

Comment

Yes, sadly there other young girls he found crazy love with.
                  Yes this girl is not the first. I hope more come forward.

Comment

Never employed by CSA.

Comment

Never employed by CSA.
                      Note the our people.

He was certainly working there when CSA. Whether her was an employee or contractor, he was on the premise

"Our people are very energetic," Mr. Mingachos said. "Adam Allerton, who is running the boot camp, has energy that is infectious."

https://www.newmilfordspectrum.com/n...ens-379211.php

Comment

Yes this girl is not the first. I hope more come forward.
                        This guys so fits MO of "Coach bill" in the movie "The Tale". If more come forward he can be put away for longer.

Comment

What is Soccer Extreme? I know I've hear the name but not sure where.

Guy hasn't coached locally for 3-4 years. A disgusting pig for sure, but he's Baton Rouge's problem now. Chase - which has changed from being a private day school to basically a boarding school for wealthy Chinese kids - is looking at major lawsuits.

Comment

What is Soccer Extreme? I know I've hear the name but not sure where.

Guy hasn't coached locally for 3-4 years. A disgusting pig for sure, but he's Baton Rouge's problem now. Chase - which has changed from being a private day school to basically a boarding school for wealthy Chinese kids - is looking at major lawsuits.
                            Soccer Extreme is JS (Owner of Rush CT) business that operates summer camps including residential camps

You do realized he was charged in CT and will have his trial here. Also perhaps there are other CT victims. So he's CT problem.

Comment

This shouldn't say Soccer Extreme. He was at UBridgeport and other clubs. He had his own "club" out of Chase years back which he arguably built up around one player he often went above and beyond for.
                              I would say many probably suspected it, some might be surprised, but others are not. What do you do when you have no proof in the moment and the players and kids don't speak up.
                              For this stuff to stop, people need to cut ties early instead of looking the other way or justifying his weird actions with infectious energy.
                              Call a spade a spade.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X