Stay Away From Coral Springs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The problem with CSU isn’t with PG. The whole mess isn’t his fault. The problem is with the Board of Directors, who allow the president to handle everything. He is so far up PG’s ***** that you can’t tell where he ends and where PG begins. So he allows PG to destroy the club, while PG just helps to build Prime. PG will be heading on over to Prime after he finishes running CSU into the ground. But Dan Reigel (the president of CSU) is the problem. $1000 says he’s the PG defender on this thread. And I bet his daughter never is left off a roster. Wish I left last year so I wouldn’t have to see CSU turn into a dumpster fire

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      The problem with CSU isn’t with PG. The whole mess isn’t his fault. The problem is with the Board of Directors, who allow the president to handle everything. He is so far up PG’s ***** that you can’t tell where he ends and where PG begins. So he allows PG to destroy the club, while PG just helps to build Prime. PG will be heading on over to Prime after he finishes running CSU into the ground. But Dan Reigel (the president of CSU) is the problem. $1000 says he’s the PG defender on this thread. And I bet his daughter never is left off a roster. Wish I left last year so I wouldn’t have to see CSU turn into a dumpster fire
      The problem is the city of Coral Springs that wants a travel program with only Coral Springs kids. It’s hard to win bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.

PG was trying to bring Prime together with CSU to make the club competitive but the city wants nothing to do with elite level soccer. Those are the facts. Blame the city when the program falls apart.

Comment

The problem is the city of Coral Springs that wants a travel program with only Coral Springs kids. It’s hard to win bringing a butter knife to a gun fight.

PG was trying to bring Prime together with CSU to make the club competitive but the city wants nothing to do with elite level soccer. Those are the facts. Blame the city when the program falls apart.
        Wah and boo hoo, It’s always someone else’s fault! The city doesn’t want us, no one believes our greatness and we have no place to take our lies and money grubbing ways. City of Coral Springs players left CSU and play in Parkland, Sunrise, Boca and Weston to avoid being in a **** show, don’t blame the players if your game is weak

Comment

Sure Paul. Keep spraying your bug repellant. You wouldn't know how to build a program if your life depended on it. Look at how you built Coral Springs before, then the Renegades, AC Delray, FC Florida, Boca United, Palm Beach Gardens, Douglas boys, American Heritage girls. Yep! You are just awesome! Those are the facts.

Comment

Sure Paul. Keep spraying your bug repellant. You wouldn't know how to build a program if your life depended on it. Look at how you built Coral Springs before, then the Renegades, AC Delray, FC Florida, Boca United, Palm Beach Gardens, Douglas boys, American Heritage girls. Yep! You are just awesome! Those are the facts.
            You sound like a real stalker with no life. Too bad he never liked your kid.

Comment

That’s the problem. Is this club about developing players, or just about winning, regardless of the fact that it’s tearing friends apart? This obviously is coming from PG or DR, because the blame is always on someone else. I don’t personally don’t care about what they think is “elite” level soccer. I do care about watching our group of girls get torn apart by leaving a group of our kids off of the tournament roster for other kids, from other clubs who don’t pay into CSU, to take their spots. If the player development at CSU was worth a damn, they wouldn’t have to kick their own players that they “develop” off of the tournament roster.

If CSU wants to be all about winning, good luck. You will never really compete with Sunrise, Weston, and Boca; all of which are winning with players that travel away from coral springs. You can continue to drop teams a division and win silver and bronze divisions. But you won’t win anything without players, which will continue to flock to programs that actually develop. Keep blaming everyone else, and watch our numbers continue to fall. There’s a good reason why there are almost 60 pages of comments on a thread about staying away from United.

Comment

That’s the problem. Is this club about developing players, or just about winning, regardless of the fact that it’s tearing friends apart? This obviously is coming from PG or DR, because the blame is always on someone else. I don’t personally don’t care about what they think is “elite” level soccer. I do care about watching our group of girls get torn apart by leaving a group of our kids off of the tournament roster for other kids, from other clubs who don’t pay into CSU, to take their spots. If the player development at CSU was worth a damn, they wouldn’t have to kick their own players that they “develop” off of the tournament roster.

If CSU wants to be all about winning, good luck. You will never really compete with Sunrise, Weston, and Boca; all of which are winning with players that travel away from coral springs. You can continue to drop teams a division and win silver and bronze divisions. But you won’t win anything without players, which will continue to flock to programs that actually develop. Keep blaming everyone else, and watch our numbers continue to fall. There’s a good reason why there are almost 60 pages of comments on a thread about staying away from United.
                Not a fan, but there is actually some truth to the City problem. Doesn't matter though, the solution to affiliate just kills the program quicker... better kids see brighter pastures, lesser kids get booted or no playing time at tourneys for prime players. Death spiral

Comment

Ok so we’re clear, it’s ok for Boca, Weston, and Sunrise to bring players in from Coral Springs so they can win but Coral Springs shouldn’t bring in players from other cities because they should do better to develop the ones they have. So they can develop them and lose them to Boca, Weston and Sunrise??? That makes lots of sense.

Comment

Ok so we’re clear, it’s ok for Boca, Weston, and Sunrise to bring players in from Coral Springs so they can win but Coral Springs shouldn’t bring in players from other cities because they should do better to develop the ones they have. So they can develop them and lose them to Boca, Weston and Sunrise??? That makes lots of sense.
                    The programs at CSU do not develop players. The coaches are not able to develop players. And the coaches know that. That is why coaches don’t even play their own CSU kids and replace them with Prime kids. Other clubs seem to get it right. Not sure why CSU cannot. I agree and attribute it to DR and PG. Bring in a fresh board and let’s see what happens. It possibly cannot get any worse. We all know DR is only in it for himself and his daughter and what can benefit her. They need to set focus on the club as a whole. Players that have left CSU have moved on to much greener pastures.

Comment

The programs at CSU do not develop players. The coaches are not able to develop players. And the coaches know that. That is why coaches don’t even play their own CSU kids and replace them with Prime kids. Other clubs seem to get it right. Not sure why CSU cannot. I agree and attribute it to DR and PG. Bring in a fresh board and let’s see what happens. It possibly cannot get any worse. We all know DR is only in it for himself and his daughter and what can benefit her. They need to set focus on the club as a whole. Players that have left CSU have moved on to much greener pastures.
                      I know you’re the expert but my son has had much better coaching this year than he has in the past. My son is developing. Other clubs recruit players from other clubs so if that is getting it right then maybe we’re on the right path.

Comment

Agreed. If DR and PG really cared about the program they would really work hard to try and develop the players internally. They should have a better relationship with the city’s Rec program so they could work on building a base. Instead, their business model is to allow kids from Prime to come in and take the place of the kids they are “developing “and try and win tournaments at the local kid’s expense. Imagine training with the club for a year and then I have the kids from the street come in and take their places when they are supposedly going to be playing at a higher level than in the league games. It is a total shttshow there. It is also an indictment on the current coaches because they don’t know how to train anyone. They have taken people off the street and given them work as coaches because they will work for minimum-wage so people like PG and JF can make a ridiculous salary.

Comment

I know you’re the expert but my son has had much better coaching this year than he has in the past. My son is developing. Other clubs recruit players from other clubs so if that is getting it right then maybe we’re on the right path.
                          I didn’t know you had another son Paul

Comment

TO CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENT: Coral Springs players that used to be at CSU departed mainly because got tired of lies and sadly CSU cannot bring players from neighboring communities because their city clubs are actually better than CSU and you are blaming the city boards lack of vision yeah um right 🤣

Comment

TO CLARIFY YOUR STATEMENT: Coral Springs players that used to be at CSU departed mainly because got tired of lies and sadly CSU cannot bring players from neighboring communities because their city clubs are actually better than CSU and you are blaming the city boards lack of vision yeah um right 🤣
                              Coral Springs used to be a strong program and well respected. Then the Renegades emerged and then they merged the two clubs and it started to deteriorate. Steve Burgess started the ruin and Paul was at his side everywhere SB went, PG was right behind him with a pooper scooper at all of the stops. Now CSU is one huge turd with PG and DR there.

Comment

I personally like that they let better players play and sit the weaker kids. Last I checked this is competitive, so either earn minutes by training and getting better or don't. If you are looking for guaranteed play time, please go back to rec. The club screwed up by taking weak players just to field teams in every age bracket.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X