Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    It’s really exciting to watch a seasoned first world team, beat down a 3rd world soccer team......NOT! I’d rather watch the New England Patriots play the local peewee team .
    And then celebrate over the top like a bunch of morons.

Comment

Jamaica Women vs Italy Women

My prediction for today is:

Jamaica Women vs Italy Women

Winner: Italy
      Both Teams to Score: No
      Over 2,5 Goals
      Final Result: 0:3

I usually use this site to get ideas on the bets because I think they have excellent predictions.

And I agree with their prediction, What do they say about this bet?

I leave the link below I would like to know your opinion and if someone uses this site too

https://www.betclan.com/predictions.html

Thanks

Comment

The haves vs the have nots. Many of the teams and players on the World Cup teams, still have to work at a regular job. They don't get enough money to just be a full time soccer player.

Comment

Ted Williams worked a pretty hard job.One of the best ever.

Comment

Ted Williams worked a pretty hard job.One of the best ever.
            He wasn’t playing against others that didn’t have to work. His playing field was more level.

Comment

The haves vs the have nots. Many of the teams and players on the World Cup teams, still have to work at a regular job. They don't get enough money to just be a full time soccer player.
              And when they do, it’s just a matter of time until they all beat us

Comment

Ted Williams left baseball to fly a fighter plane in world war 2 for his country.lots of leagues for these women to make a living in if good enough.just not good enough to be recruited.don’t be foolish

Comment

Ted Williams left baseball to fly a fighter plane in world war 2 for his country.lots of leagues for these women to make a living in if good enough.just not good enough to be recruited.don’t be foolish
                  they are also lazy divas. didnt the all american girl, drunk at disney go to France and play.... that did not go so well.

Comment

they are also lazy divas. didnt the all american girl, drunk at disney go to France and play.... that did not go so well.
                    I’m not sure the term lazy applies.
                    Unless you’re referring to the armchair soccer smartypants all over this site.
                    Ring any bells, mr or mrs armchair?? (Mr, most likely)

Comment

I’m not sure the term lazy applies.
                      Unless you’re referring to the armchair soccer smartypants all over this site.
                      Ring any bells, mr or mrs armchair?? (Mr, most likely)
                      Divas

Comment

Divas
                        And rightfully so.
                        When the men accomplish, and we’ll be nice here, a third of the success, then they can be divas too...

Comment

And rightfully so.
                          When the men accomplish, and we’ll be nice here, a third of the success, then they can be divas too...
                          You can’t compare the two teams. The women’s World Cup wins have basically come in the equivalent of the pre ww2 men’s world cups.

Comment

You can’t compare the two teams. The women’s World Cup wins have basically come in the equivalent of the pre ww2 men’s world cups.
                            Is that why they’re paid less??

Comment

Is that why they’re paid less??
                              Get a clue. Men’s World Cup brought in over 4 billion in revenue, women’s brought in 73 million. Women’s team got 13 % men’s team got 9%. 9% of 4 billion is far more.. grow the sport globally and work on women’s rights in countries that actually need it and you’ll see higher salaries.

Comment

Chile is awful and we only won 3-0? We got problems.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X