Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by unregistered View Post
    so why are you bragging now?....you are full of ****...sitting in your pjs in your parents basement at 2:08 in the afternoon!!!!!!again, typing away like a keyboard warrior!!!!!!!!
    eat shít, asswipe!!

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So they're world class athletes. Why does that matter? I am at the top of my profession as well, and do quite well, the result of a talent for what I do and years of 60+ hour weeks. But when I "win" big, particularly when I was supposed to "win" big, I don't prance around the office like an ass, hooting and hollering, for merely doing my job.
      Pity, you.....you must really be a dumbass for working "years" of 60+ hour weeks....:D

Comment

Or perhaps if he spent more time doing his job instead of making anonymous posts he could get his job done in 40 hrs a week like a normal person.
        You have no idea who you're messing with, pal. If you want to go mano a mano with me, bring it on....

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

You have no idea who you're messing with, pal. If you want to go mano a mano with me, bring it on....
          yea i'm sure....the keyboard gangster wants to beat me up???!!!!!!...get out of mom and dads basement you bum.

Comment

yea i'm sure....the keyboard gangster wants to beat me up???!!!!!!...get out of mom and dads basement you bum.
            I'll jack you up, jackwagon

Comment

https://the18.com/soccer-entertainme...ks-carli-lloyd

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Uncertainty of the future
                Fear of death (your own and your loved ones’)
                Subjection to other people’s judgement
                Monotony and boredom
                Unsatisfied longing for more Material belongings
                Unfulfilled sexual desire
                Nostalgia of the past
                Doubts about the supernatural/spirit and soul
                Unaswerable questions that hold a great importance in one’s life
                Inabilty to stop considering how better choices one could have made, could have changed one’s life
                Over/under-thinking
                Loss of passion/enthusiasm
                Tendency to seek approval for oneself’s ideas
                Lazyness
                Lack/low level of resilience and stress tolerance
                The inevitable link between mind (ethernal and ever-growing) and body (fragile and in decay)
                Coming to grips with you own body/features/intelligence/personality/character
                Losing loved ones for our own mistakes
                General Disorientation/lack of purpose/goals and broken hopes and dreams
                The binding with time, and the apparent lack of it.
                WOW, what a loser you must be with all these BS thoughts in your pathetic life...(personally, I'm thinking i bite my nails a lot, but whatever, i'm good with it)...but you must have real psychological problems....Here is some advise.

Step 1: Call a hotline
                Step 2: Its almost 8:30 am. take the PJs Off and take a shower.
                Step 3: Leave mom and dads basement...
                Step 4: Get a job and contribute to society you bum!!!!!!!!

Comment

WOW, what a loser you must be with all these BS thoughts in your pathetic life...(personally, I'm thinking i bite my nails a lot, but whatever, i'm good with it)...but you must have real psychological problems....Here is some advise.

Step 1: Call a hotline
                  Step 2: Its almost 8:30 am. take the PJs Off and take a shower.
                  Step 3: Leave mom and dads basement...
                  Step 4: Get a job and contribute to society you bum!!!!!!!!
                  Step 1 : Why would I call myself ?
                  Step 2: I start work before 7 AM
                  Step 3 : Mom and Dad are deceased
                  Step 4 : See Step 2

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Step 1 : Why would I call myself ?
                    Step 2: I start work before 7 AM
                    Step 3 : Mom and Dad are deceased
                    Step 4 : See Step 2
                    your delusions are worse than we thought.

Comment

your delusions are worse than we thought.
                      Call me to discuss if you need help.

Comment

Question Man Responds

" walked in their shoes"

Big deal, They are athletes. Only the hoodwinked worship celebrities and athletes like they are Gods.

They are human beings. Some of them have more faults than even the average person.

Then why are you taking them to task for their goal celebrations? Did you not say that they were not Gods? Did you not say they have faults?

Why should you crap on them for this fault then?

Comment

Question Man Responds

So they're world class athletes. Why does that matter? I am at the top of my profession as well, and do quite well, the result of a talent for what I do and years of 60+ hour weeks. But when I "win" big, particularly when I was supposed to "win" big, I don't prance around the office like an ass, hooting and hollering, for merely doing my job.

How many offices have the tradition of massive group celebrations when they do something good on the job? Is that a norm associated with office work at all?

Why would you offer up such a poor and irrelevant comparison?

Comment

12-0 Really classless.

Then why are you taking them to task for their goal celebrations? Did you not say that they were not Gods? Did you not say they have faults?

this is a good spin...the idiot has no response.

Comment

I did nothing of the sort. They are responsible for the consequences of their behavior. Are they not Professionals ? I'm the paying customer for their performances and am well within my rights to express an opinion.

Comment

The U.S. Women's National soccer team is the heavy favorite to repeat as champions in this year's World Cup in France, but it's off to a controversial start. The team faces backlash from soccer fans around the world for celebrating each goal in the 13-0 win over Thailand this week.

In an interview with "CBS This Morning," former member Hope Solo says she understands the criticism, and that she found the "planned" aspect of the celebrations "unnecessary."

"I am no stranger to controversy, but let me tell you: I am a proponent of respecting my opponents, and I always have been," Solo said, referencing her 2016 suspension for calling Sweden's Olympic team a "bunch of cowards." "Obviously, I've made some comments in the past out of poor sportsmanship, but I truly believe that we have to show so much class, especially coming from the number one team in the world [...]" she added. "I think it was unnecessary to have planned-out goal celebrations."

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X