X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutrition & Gym Work

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    We do 1x per week strength, speed, agility work with a trainer. It is good for working out non-soccer muscles and I do believe in it for helping to prevent injuries. Obviously no guarantees there but I think mixing in 1a little training without the ball is important.

Especially if you are a small kid. Its easy to see at U14 and younger how a bigger/stronger/faster kid is a weapon on the field.

I work out with my kid maybe 1-2x week, its been helping.

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

Especially if you are a small kid. Its easy to see at U14 and younger how a bigger/stronger/faster kid is a weapon on the field.

I work out with my kid maybe 1-2x week, its been helping.
      This thread interested me. I think every little bit can only help. Living a healthy lifestyle is an important part of life.

Comment

This is a huge issue with boys. I saw it with my boys. From 7th grade to 10th grade boys develop differently. Around 10th grade it all equals out. Generally the great athletes that you see in 7th and 8th grades is because they are done with puberty! Yes - there are outliers!! -> but being a full grown men at that age is a competitive advantage. They have muscles and testosterone that others at that age don't. They can start lifting weights and gain more muscle. Nonetheless, these players will only grow to 5' 5" ish and that is it. By the time 10th grade rolls around, they will be the smaller players. If those kids just played their size and speed and not their skill, the game will eventually pass them by. I saw it with both my boys.

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

This is a huge issue with boys. I saw it with my boys. From 7th grade to 10th grade boys develop differently. Around 10th grade it all equals out. Generally the great athletes that you see in 7th and 8th grades is because they are done with puberty! Yes - there are outliers!! -> but being a full grown men at that age is a competitive advantage. They have muscles and testosterone that others at that age don't. They can start lifting weights and gain more muscle. Nonetheless, these players will only grow to 5' 5" ish and that is it. By the time 10th grade rolls around, they will be the smaller players. If those kids just played their size and speed and not their skill, the game will eventually pass them by. I saw it with both my boys.
          your boyz are little sissies like there father!!!!!

Comment

your boyz are little sissies like there father!!!!!
            You again Michael? Let the pain out, you can do it.

Comment

This thread interested me. I think every little bit can only help. Living a healthy lifestyle is an important part of life.
              These troll son here don't want to talk about anything with real substance. That's why most of their little super stars suck wind on the field and have absolutely no stamina. Try telling your little darlings to put down the dounts.

Comment

These troll son here don't want to talk about anything with real substance. That's why most of their little super stars suck wind on the field and have absolutely no stamina. Try telling your little darlings to put down the dounts.
                Donuts are yummy. #FAKENEWS

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

You again Michael? Let the pain out, you can do it.
                  you must be that homo loving Michael Jackson wannabee faggot...leave the green monkey alone you freak.

Comment

you must be that homo loving Michael Jackson wannabee faggot...leave the green monkey alone you freak.
                    Okay Michael, I won't make you beg me to stop trolling you; you showed your true colors a few weeks ago ("please stop responding, please"; it was embarrassing). Keep going with the namecalling, you might even get better at it; you are just a one trick broken down pony, same old tired crap. You are a keyboard warrior in almost every sense (but for the begging a few weeks ago). I was ashamed for you, not able to keep the character up for a whole afternoon; sign of a weak mind.

Admin, when Michael responds with a series of curses and/or threats; is that the line?

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

Okay Michael, I won't make you beg me to stop trolling you; you showed your true colors a few weeks ago ("please stop responding, please"; it was embarrassing). Keep going with the namecalling, you might even get better at it; you are just a one trick broken down pony, same old tired crap. You are a keyboard warrior in almost every sense (but for the begging a few weeks ago). I was ashamed for you, not able to keep the character up for a whole afternoon; sign of a weak mind.

Admin, when Michael responds with a series of curses and/or threats; is that the line?
                      lets meet _sshole.....lets see who is weak and who will beg for some mercy. bring your brat kids....let them see daddy is a P_ssy.

Comment

lets meet _sshole.....lets see who is weak and who will beg for some mercy. bring your brat kids....let them see daddy is a P_ssy.
                        Typical internet warrior, so much to say, but a pussy in public

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

Typical internet warrior, so much to say, but a pussy in public
                          so where are you tough guy?

Comment

Admin, so this isn’t over the line? Amazing.

Okay, then I guess it’s OK to respond to Michael.

Michael, you’re always about the “meeting”, pushing randoms from the Internet for a “meeting”. Don’t you know that is unsafe for you Michael? Who knows what diseases can get from meeting random guys on the Internet. I guess you’ve done that in the past, and up until now you have been lucky, but you need to be more careful, think of your adopted children. We all know your marriage is/was a sham but your little pugilist, the little failure (in your words, the one to weak to be good at anything) and the third child (whom you never actually reference so am sure is a girl), all need you.

Let the pain out Michael, you can do it.

Comment

Nutrition & Gym Work

Admin, so this isn’t over the line? Amazing.

Okay, then I guess it’s OK to respond to Michael.

Michael, you’re always about the “meeting”, pushing randoms from the Internet for a “meeting”. Don’t you know that is unsafe for you Michael? Who knows what diseases can get from meeting random guys on the Internet. I guess you’ve done that in the past, and up until now you have been lucky, but you need to be more careful, think of your adopted children. We all know your marriage is/was a sham but your little pugilist, the little failure (in your words, the one to weak to be good at anything) and the third child (whom you never actually reference so am sure is a girl), all need you.

Let the pain out Michael, you can do it.
                              hey buddy, since you are having a great time writing trash sitting on your swivel chair wearing loafers and pastel colored pants....remember when you go to the next kiddie soccer game and you see me.....(i'm not hard to miss I will be the only one with the cauliflower ears)....remember that you will do nothing to call me out. you have no spine, you are a jelly fish and you will do nothing....its just not in your dna.

Comment

hey buddy, since you are having a great time writing trash sitting on your swivel chair wearing loafers and pastel colored pants....remember when you go to the next kiddie soccer game and you see me.....(i'm not hard to miss I will be the only one with the cauliflower ears)....remember that you will do nothing to call me out. you have no spine, you are a jelly fish and you will do nothing....its just not in your dna.
                                Blah, blah, blah.

You are the one that makes threats and silly statements and trolls just about everyone; I just troll you, no physical threats.

Get over yourself, no one cares about your “half the ingredients for Aloo Gobi” ears.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X