• Time
  • Show
Clear All

ECNL NE starting soon

13 days before the start of best NE league

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Let the crying begin.

I heard an 8 year old will be playing up on a u17 at EM.

Comment

Let the crying begin.

I heard an 8 year old will be playing up on a u17 at EM.
      If she is better than your kid, why not ?

Comment

ECNL NE starting soon

If she is better than your kid, why not ?
        i know of at least 8 - 8 year olds training 5,6 or 7 days a week. sometimes playing 6-7 games in a day or weekend. they are very good and 1v1 would wipe the floor with many u17 players. (btw, i know its crazy).

Comment

i know of at least 8 - 8 year olds training 5,6 or 7 days a week. sometimes playing 6-7 games in a day or weekend. they are very good and 1v1 would wipe the floor with many u17 players. (btw, i know its crazy).
          I hope you have an 8 year old. Otherwise thats creepy

Comment

Bring them over to us at EM. We have plenty of room for them all on our rosters.

Comment

ECNL NE starting soon

Bring them over to us at EM. We have plenty of room for them all on our rosters.
              i know who you are.... SK :)

Comment

Uh, ok

Comment

i know who you are.... SK :)
                  Just like your wife tells you. "you don't know squat"

Comment

Ummm, what the heck is this?

Comment

Ummm, what the heck is this?
                      ECNL baby 👶

Comment

ECNL baby 👶
                        Yeah ECNL baby. Because you will do a lot of crying on that 22 player roster. Good luck getting your 20 minutes. Keep looking at your watch

Comment

Yeah ECNL baby. Because you will do a lot of crying on that 22 player roster. Good luck getting your 20 minutes. Keep looking at your watch
                          22? Try 24-26 on some teams / clubs...I hear the crying already

Comment

ECNL Starting soon

These clubs that put 20 plus players on a high level team are doing NOTHING for the team, the morale, the parents paying $$$, only stroking their ego's that they can take on how ever many they want. Where else to go. There are only 2 ECNL teams on LI. How is it helping kids who get 10 min a half "SHOWCASE" themselves at the u16 and u17 level to coaches? It does NOT ! coaches want to win so play the same old lineup. I know, I know, the kid needs to step up to be a starter, etc. That being said, the opportunity does not exist with the bottom half so why take so many? Just my 2 cents.

Comment

These clubs that put 20 plus players on a high level team are doing NOTHING for the team, the morale, the parents paying $$$, only stroking their ego's that they can take on how ever many they want. Where else to go. There are only 2 ECNL teams on LI. How is it helping kids who get 10 min a half "SHOWCASE" themselves at the u16 and u17 level to coaches? It does NOT ! coaches want to win so play the same old lineup. I know, I know, the kid needs to step up to be a starter, etc. That being said, the opportunity does not exist with the bottom half so why take so many? Just my 2 cents.
                              Do you have any idea whet the DOC makes ? Thats why they take money from anyone who will pay. Then they tell a story about development, winning doesn't matter and anything else that will keep the checks rolling in. Scam

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X