Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

UCONN Women ranked 14 in nationall preseason poll!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

According to the MA board UCONN lost 4-0 to BC in a preseason game. ouch

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      https://www.theuconnblog.com/2017/8/...son-opener-4-0

Comment

I'm sure BC was also "seeing what certain players can do."

Comment

I'm sure BC was also "seeing what certain players can do."
          Really ... you think?

Comment

BC's offense looked as if they had played together for years while UConn looked as if some girls showed up for the first time that night. UConn was outclassed in every way.

Comment

Really ... you think?
              So if both squads were experimenting what does that say about UCONN? I think that was the posters point

Comment

So if both squads were experimenting what does that say about UCONN? I think that was the posters point
                Uconn has to stop playing over the top. Outclassed today. The last years of lenny

Comment

They are overrated, like I said. Enjoy the national ranking for the first week of the season. 8 shots, just two on goal for Uconn. If all you can get is two shots on goal in a scrimmage, it is going to be a long year.

For the record, none of the ct freshman got any minutes.

Oh...and the ct soph goalie from warde was the one who got punished for the 4 goals, even with her great defenders

Oh yeah....jb scored for bc

Comment

They are overrated, like I said. Enjoy the national ranking for the first week of the season. 8 shots, just two on goal for Uconn. If all you can get is two shots on goal in a scrimmage, it is going to be a long year.

For the record, none of the ct freshman got any minutes.

Oh...and the ct soph goalie from warde was the one who got punished for the 4 goals, even with her great defenders

Oh yeah....jb scored for bc
                    Awesome article. Don't know what was worse. Len struggling to find words to explain what his team did well or the fact that the picture shows Uconn playing ccsu.

Comment

UConn is not a top program. Outdated approach to coaching and training and no evolvement. UConn probably has the 4th best coaching staff in CT women's soccer.

Comment

UConn is not a top program. Outdated approach to coaching and training and no evolvement. UConn probably has the 4th best coaching staff in CT women's soccer.
                        Sad when the state's "top" DI program has the 6th best coaching staff in the state behind Fairfield, Yale, Hartford, Bridgeport, and QU.

Comment

Uconn has to stop playing over the top. Outclassed today. The last years of lenny
                          They didn't use their midfielders at all. The UConn article indicated that there were a lot of kids missing. Not sure because of injuries or transfer issues

Comment

Duh ...

Comment

They didn't use their midfielders at all. The UConn article indicated that there were a lot of kids missing. Not sure because of injuries or transfer issues
                              Bull. Injuries? Gimme a break. You don't put BC on your preseason schedule to test your bench players. They were slaughtered by a better team coached by better coaches.

Comment

Bull. Injuries? Gimme a break. You don't put BC on your preseason schedule to test your bench players. They were slaughtered by a better team coached by better coaches.
                                They played thier best players...they just flat out were not ready and got beat like a drum. Len will probably let some freshman play today, so I expect another beating by the Boston breaker reserve players

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X