Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

FSA Real Madrid Foundation Clinic

Holy smokes, can they email any more of these reminders out? Seems like I am getting them twice a day! I guess they aren't getting quite the interest they wanted. WE KNOW THE CLINIC IS COMING ..... we still don't want to sign up. Please stop emailing us about it.

-FSA Dad

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Holy smokes, can they email any more of these reminders out? Seems like I am getting them twice a day! I guess they aren't getting quite the interest they wanted. WE KNOW THE CLINIC IS COMING ..... we still don't want to sign up. Please stop emailing us about it.

-FSA Dad
    FSA dad or really someone from a competing club partly jealous but somewhat happy the clinic isn't full. Don't worry, the place will be fine and clinic full, just looking to make a couple more bucks. If your that annoyed just hit unsubscribe but then you wouldn't be able to continue your FSA obsession.

Comment

Grow a pair, call them and bitch instead of coming here hiding anonymously

Comment

FSA dad or really someone from a competing club partly jealous but somewhat happy the clinic isn't full. Don't worry, the place will be fine and clinic full, just looking to make a couple more bucks. If your that annoyed just hit unsubscribe but then you wouldn't be able to continue your FSA obsession.
        Yes, FSA dad. Need to keep communication lines open for my kids team. There is no place to accept one type of email vs another so suck it beyotch. PS for the next poster ... Already have a pair and they are resting comfortably in your wife's chin. Lighten up and chug some more koolaid.

Comment

Yes, FSA dad. Need to keep communication lines open for my kids team. There is no place to accept one type of email vs another so suck it beyotch. PS for the next poster ... Already have a pair and they are resting comfortably in your wife's chin. Lighten up and chug some more koolaid.
          Ah the classic genteel FSA parent that we've all come to know and love....

Comment

Ah the classic genteel FSA parent that we've all come to know and love....
            I started with a harmless post about FSA spam and got called out for it. Don't like it then crawl back under your rock.

Comment

I started with a harmless post about FSA spam and got called out for it. Don't like it then crawl back under your rock.
              Good thing your at FSA. Don't want you anywhere near my club.

Comment

Good thing your at FSA. Don't want you anywhere near my club.
                The FSA goon squad

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                Auto-Saved
                x
                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                x
                Working...
                X