• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Thanks for your approval dikhed
    You're welcome, va ginal blood fart

Comment

Glastonbury are done. They're losing their best to academy this year.
      A program like that doesn't rebuild, they reload.

Comment

They are losing some for sure but don't count them out ..... Not everyone is leaving and they have a bunch waiting in the wings. Glad it is the way FCIAC and St. Joe's will be able to compete again. I think many from gbury will be back next year after the experiment this year leaves such a sour taste.
        Exactly how many varsity players are playing DA this fall instead of HS? Rhetorical question, I know the answer, just seeing if you do.

Comment

A program like that doesn't rebuild, they reload.
          Won't make the semifinals. Done. All over. See you later. Sayonara. Adios. Au revoir. Bye bye.

Comment

Glastonbury are done. They're losing their best to academy this year.
            isn't academy taking the best from the whole state? If that is true, shouldn't the fciac be losing their best? That is where all the best players are from, right? So, Glastonbury should not lose too many players, the fciac would??

Comment

isn't academy taking the best from the whole state? If that is true, shouldn't the fciac be losing their best? That is where all the best players are from, right? So, Glastonbury should not lose too many players, the fciac would??
              Clearly you haven't been following developments. Most of OW gda is current npl players. No ecnl players of any substance; location bad for many in FC

Comment

Clearly you haven't been following developments. Most of OW gda is current npl players. No ecnl players of any substance; location bad for many in FC
                That and fact that I wanted a club that invests in girls, not uses them to support their boys da program. Oh, and my time is valuable, I don't want to work the snack bar, sell raffle tickets and go to dances with my kids teammates and their parents

Comment

FCIAC is not in OW territory.....too far to drive plus killer traffic. I would think that most FCIAC girls that want DA will go to NYSC or NYCFC.

Comment

FCIAC is not in OW territory.....too far to drive plus killer traffic. I would think that most FCIAC girls that want DA will go to NYSC or NYCFC.
                    On top of the fact that it's OW. If youre' going to take the plunge into GDA do it with the right club

Comment

Glastonbury loses a huge graduating class. Three players to GDA and only one started.
                      St. Joseph could always apply to play up with the big dogs. They do not have to play in the class they are assigned to. However, clearly they recruit and they love to hang their hat on winning level 2 state championships.

Comment

Non starters in high school made da? What a joke

Comment

Non starters in high school made da? What a joke
                          Not necessarily a joke. Tough to start on a loaded senior laden roster.

Comment

Your a joke, da should be the best players in the state, not starting on any high school team no matter how great they are, is a red flag to be on da roster

Comment

Glastonbury loses a huge graduating class. Three players to GDA and only one started.
                              St. Joseph could always apply to play up with the big dogs. They do not have to play in the class they are assigned to. However, clearly they recruit and they love to hang their hat on winning level 2 state championships.
                              You're obviously a Glastonbury Dad. The "big dogs" do not all reside in LL and you should know that if you were a true soccer guy. A bigger school doesn't by default equal better soccer players. I'm not knocking Glastonbury and I'm not a St Joes supporter, but to label anything other than LL a "level 2" is pretty ridiculous. If I'm not mistaken St Joes did play up to LL and won it all, unfortunately for you I believe Glastonbury didn't even make the finals that year. Maybe they should have played down that year?

Comment

Your a joke, da should be the best players in the state, not starting on any high school team no matter how great they are, is a red flag to be on da roster
                                Relax man. Why are you making it personal, I'm simply making a valid point. Other people have them sometimes. We all know that GDA talent in CT will be suspect, not "the best players in the state" as you say. Therefore I don't think it's a joke that the Glastonbury non starters made GDA.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X