X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    So if each kid played a half, you can play more than 22 players you tool
    Ummmm, going to take a wild stab that not every player showed up for every game. Hence, playing time was not an issue. Happens all the time at U18. Feel free to apologize for calling that poster a tool, tool.

Comment

Said the parent whose kid couldn't make a roster, even an ecnl 27 man roster
      My kid is not even ECNL age azzwipe. Again, I wouldn't put my kid on a 27 man roster. You can be the sucker that does.

Comment

Sorry, no men on ecnl rosters

Comment

My kid is not even ECNL age azzwipe. Again, I wouldn't put my kid on a 27 man roster. You can be the sucker that does.
          You would if your kid was a starter caliber player...

Comment

Sorry, no men on ecnl rosters
            Until now.

Comment

So if each kid played a half, you can play more than 22 players you tool
              Dbag. I said no kid played less than 3/4 of every game they attended. Your not a math guy I see. No fsa or oakwood team can say the same.

Comment

Dbag. I said no kid played less than 3/4 of every game they attended. Your not a math guy I see. No fsa or oakwood team can say the same.
                And YOU'RE not an English guy I see, so I guess we complement each other?

Comment

So you are a u12 or younger parent. You obviously have no clue about ct soccer and the ecnl league. God help the team that gets your kid. Your kid isn't even a teenager and you are on a forum giving your opinion on a league and team your kid doesn't play on. Congrats.....not!

Comment

And YOU'RE not an English guy I see, so I guess we complement each other?
                    Ah....the spelling guy chimes in. The guy every one loves.

Comment

Ah....the spelling guy chimes in. The guy every one loves.
                      Reading is fundamental. Grammar counts. And it's everyone not every one - dummy.

Comment

So you are a u12 or younger parent. You obviously have no clue about ct soccer and the ecnl league. God help the team that gets your kid. Your kid isn't even a teenager and you are on a forum giving your opinion on a league and team your kid doesn't play on. Congrats.....not!
                        Why do you put your kid on a roster with 26 other players? Is little Mia destined for D1? National team? My kid just wants to play. There are 12 kids on her team. She plays a lot and is happy. We have no expectations. Good luck with whatever you are after dad.

Comment

I have a serious question. Are there players on an ECNL team that walk away with nothing? What are the chances of getting scholarships?

Comment

Why do you put your kid on a roster with 26 other players? Is little Mia destined for D1? National team? My kid just wants to play. There are 12 kids on her team. She plays a lot and is happy. We have no expectations. Good luck with whatever you are after dad.
                            Not the OP but you are punching above your weight here. Trying to draw a comparison to ECNL rosters and your kids u11 8v8 team is a stretch at best. Check back in a few years and we'll give you a seat at the adults table.

Reality is that more than half of the kids on the ulittle team won't be playing by u15.

Enjoy the time with your kid. It goes fast

Comment

Not the OP but you are punching above your weight here. Trying to draw a comparison to ECNL rosters and your kids u11 8v8 team is a stretch at best. Check back in a few years and we'll give you a seat at the adults table.

Reality is that more than half of the kids on the ulittle team won't be playing by u15.

Enjoy the time with your kid. It goes fast
                              Sure does. She has no desire to go that avenue. I just find it sad that players travel all weekend to share the field with 26 other players.

Comment

Sure does. She has no desire to go that avenue. I just find it sad that players travel all weekend to share the field with 26 other players.
                                Probably best that you simply excuse yourself from this board. Not sure what your interest would be, it's just making you sad.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X