Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oakwood changes

So there are a lot of rumors going around that LA from Oakwood is coaching NEFC in Massachusetts and FC Stars west coach CM is coming to Oakwood. I'm wondering if anyone knows either of these coaches and could share some helpful information so we can make a decision. Thank you.

They are trying to hire any body they can find to coach gdap teams. They are desperate and know they have a huge uphill battle in this new league. Unfortunately the coach can only do so much with the lack of talent they have. It will show how sub par their girls teams are once the league begins

Comment

I heard that LA quit OW and not fired as they wish for you to believe

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
        You're kidding right? Quit the place that holds her work visa?

On a different note, today I witnessed complete class on the part of the ever criticized KB. He instructed his player to purposely miss a penalty in extra time with the score 1-1. It was the third questionable penalty awarded Oakwood on the day, the opposing parents we're going ballistic, and I have to believe he did it because well, it was the right thing to do. Classy move.Game ended 1–1

Comment

He's a hero, how about a pin

Comment

You couldn't be more wrong.

Comment

Good luck to NEFC. They are going to need it with a problem like LA.

Comment

Good luck to NEFC. They are going to need it with a problem like LA.
                And the guy she's working with is WORSE! AS formerly of Western. Yikes!

Comment

But how is she as a coach? I think that was the question

Comment

But how is she as a coach? I think that was the question
                    She was fired. There's your answer.

Comment

On a different note, today I witnessed complete class on the part of the ever criticized KB. He instructed his player to purposely miss a penalty in extra time with the score 1-1. It was the third questionable penalty awarded Oakwood on the day, the opposing parents we're going ballistic, and I have to believe he did it because well, it was the right thing to do. Classy move.Game ended 1–1
                      What a repulsive load of crap from an obvious source.

Comment

Fired or not, she is a great coach and NEFC is lucky to have her and she is better off. Connecticut soccer is lacking.

Comment

Fired or not, she is a great coach and NEFC is lucky to have her and she is better off. Connecticut soccer is lacking.
                          If she was such a great coach don't you think FSA or CFC would've gone after her? LA runs customers away. There is a reason why she had to move out of state people.

Comment

If she was such a great coach don't you think FSA or CFC would've gone after her? LA runs customers away. There is a reason why she had to move out of state people.
                            Don't you think she was fired because she had this deal in place to go to NEFC (OW must of found out)? If she was a free agent, I'm sure some CT club would have grabbed her.

Comment

Hmmm, given that the teams are on the other side of the field from the parents, KB must have really screamed those instructions in order for you to have 'witnessed' it. What was the ref's reaction (if you witnessed it, the refs must have also) to a coach effectively throwing a game?

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X