Larry Laughable Quotes

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt had to know of Larry and his yellow journalism prior to Surf. Martha's to know what he was getting into. Larry probably bought in b/c Matt needs the cash.

Comment

^Matt had to know what he was getting into.^

Comment

Most people don't truly understand the depths that LM will sink to until they have been a victim of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
          Most people don't truly understand the depths that LM will sink to until they have been a victim of it.
          Victim is a harsh word ... Explain

Comment

Who pulls the plug, Larry or Matt
            I've met them both. One is a good guy and one is just a miserable, selfish person. Can you guess who is who? Not sure who pulls plug though.

Comment

Larry's evisceration and belittlement of posters is the tip of the iceberg. Threatening a poster via phone is a borderline psychotic.

Comment

Larry's evisceration and belittlement of posters is the tip of the iceberg. Threatening a poster via phone is a borderline psychotic.
                Nothing borderline about that. He is 100% certifiable.

Comment

Matt had to know of Larry and his yellow journalism prior to Surf. Martha's to know what he was getting into. Larry probably bought in b/c Matt needs the cash.

I know a former advertiser. Once they stopped, Larry trashed them every chance he could.

It's like the mafia, pay me protection money but in this case it's protection from him spreading lies about your tournament or club. Once you stop, we know what happens.

Comment

Surf probably feels like the poor bastard in the movie Fatal Attraction - they got into a tangled, messy affair with a psycho but they're afraid to break it off

Comment

On the Surf thread - Larry with more of his secretive "I know more than you do" bull shi**

Poster: I want to know why Larry cares so much?

Larry: I'll be more than happy to tell you without holding back, but first I need to know who I am telling this to. You are who from where, and affiliated with who?

As a bonus, I'll share some or a lot of HBC emails with you that they dont want me to have

Comment

Tracks posters' IP addresses too.

Can't have it both ways LM. You need the circus you created to have a business but you can't go off threatening people when you don't like certain messages on your "message board" and claim it's going to "hurt your business."

Warped control freak.

Comment

When KK first opened up their winter league business they were a sponsor of BOTN. Despite the initial league offerings being sparse, the turf not being all that great, terrible refs, poor lighting in Brentwood and literally no heat in either facility, as a sponsor Larry had their back and they were the place to be.

Once KK decided to stop advertising on BOTN Larry did a complete 180. Not only were they no longer acceptable facilities, they were terrible trainers that committed child abuse. Then he actually started ranting how you were likely to be shot and killed if you went anywhere near their Brentwood facility (using a past shooting at a nearby business as proof of this).

Of course once KK became a sponsor again they were an elite organization that had no equal. Kurt and Dan both hate Larry and say terrible things about him but they continue to pay Larry to avoid him badmouthing them on BOTN. It's a straight up protection racket.

If you want a more recent example look how Larry was claiming that the East End Tournament was cancelled in the weeks leading up to the event to discourage teams from signing up. And why did he do this? Because they had stopped advertising their tournament on BOTN.

Comment

Tracks posters' IP addresses too.

Can't have it both ways LM. You need the circus you created to have a business but you can't go off threatening people when you don't like certain messages on your "message board" and claim it's going to "hurt your business."

Warped control freak.
                            I have experienced the tracking of my IP address. My favorite was when I was on vacation and he tried to guess my motivation and affiliation based off my Temporary IP address. First he thought I was on the island and then Westchester. In reality I was in neither of those places

Larry is a whacko control freak. Which is why you know he's monitoring this site. And why it drives him crazy

Hi Larry. You are a loser

No I am not from the competition or jealous.

Comment

Larry is a whacko control freak. Which is why you know he's monitoring this site. And why it drives him crazy
                              We know Larry loves public domain information so he should appreciate the information gleaned from the April 8, 2016 Dun and Bradstreet Report on Back of the Net Ltd.

Address: Woodmere NY 11598
                              Employees: 1
                              Primary SIC Code: 8699
                              CEO: Larry Miller

One laughable D&B item: BOTN is listed as "Private-Parent" business.

One intriguing D&B item: Larry got 36K in sales from one source. Who is crazy enough to drop that kind of money with him?

Comment

We know Larry loves public domain information so he should appreciate the information gleaned from the April 8, 2016 Dun and Bradstreet Report on Back of the Net Ltd.

Address: Woodmere NY 11598
                                Employees: 1
                                Primary SIC Code: 8699
                                CEO: Larry Miller

One laughable D&B item: BOTN is listed as "Private-Parent" business.

One intriguing D&B item: Larry got 36K in sales from one source. Who is crazy enough to drop that kind of money with him?
                                So what you are probably referencing as 36k is one of his suppliers and not one of his sales. D&B collects tapes from suppliers to show the payment experience.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X