Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    He got demoted to doing clinics for younger girls. So he quit on his 2 teams 2003 and 2004’s with over a month left. Told Sporting he would have both teams come over which is a lie. Some players followed him but.. RC will last 1 year max at Sporting and get fired there as well. The worst ever person to be coaching young girls.
    Agree. He's horrible, but I heard that a decent number of 2003s came over to sporting, but almost no 2004s came over. sporting struggles for players at the older ages so looks like Goran took him just to get middletown girls because he's from the area. i guess he doesn't care about the quality of coaching at all. just trying to get numbers for a club suddenly on the downturn

Comment

Be careful what you bring in. He was an embarrassment to our team this past year.

Comment

Be careful what you bring in. He was an embarrassment to our team this past year.
        I'm not with sporting or cfc and so don't really care about this guy- but if he's so horrible, why are all these girls following him to a new club? Wouldn't they just be happy to ditch him? Doesn't make sense.

Comment

I'm not with sporting or cfc and so don't really care about this guy- but if he's so horrible, why are all these girls following him to a new club? Wouldn't they just be happy to ditch him? Doesn't make sense.
          They're not. Only a few are.

Comment

They're not. Only a few are.
            Exactly, probably his daughter’s close friends. The parents felt obligated.

Comment

Ask any of the players from either team what they learned. They will laugh.

Comment

Ask any of the players from either team what they learned. They will laugh.
                The players learned nothing. The parents learned that, like RC, any of them could also coach a premier team if they felt like it.

Comment

They drove him out because they wanted him gone. He is a liability and a law suit waiting to happen. How is there no videos of this nut job on YouTube.

Comment

He got demoted to doing clinics for younger girls. So he quit on his 2 teams 2003 and 2004’s with over a month left. Told Sporting he would have both teams come over which is a lie. Some players followed him but.. RC will last 1 year max at Sporting and get fired there as well. The worst ever person to be coaching young girls.
                    His 04’s were getting killed in the EDP league (did not win a single game) he learned that parking the bus in front of the goal and playing long ball only works in the state league.

Comment

I have younger kids so I don't know him but he sounds awful. If he's even half that bad it looks like Sporting made a horrible decision. What are they thinking?

Comment

I have younger kids so I don't know him but he sounds awful. If he's even half that bad it looks like Sporting made a horrible decision. What are they thinking?
                        Don't know why people are so surprised. The whole club only has a few good coaches. Goran and Hikmet for boys and Andrei for girls. That's really it

Comment

Don't know why people are so surprised. The whole club only has a few good coaches. Goran and Hikmet for boys and Andrei for girls. That's really it
                          yes HA is a phenom...…………………….

in his own mind, and he will tell you that over and over and over

Comment

yes HA is a phenom...…………………….

in his own mind, and he will tell you that over and over and over
                            I thought he was a good coach for my kid back at FSA. He certainly imparts knowledge of the game and he's a good guy and is respected by the kids. Better than a lot of what's out there in the soccer universe.

Comment

He has made more girls quit the game of soccer than any other coach in Ct history

Comment

Hy

Ok vale interns nice try have you seen whom your coaches are what creds or lack of and the dirt on them srsly stop bashing the club u loved last week. Sporting gs been Killin it . Haters.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X