Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Heard RL’s husky had pups , mix of husky an Irish .
    RL is done , no more customers!!! Especially if this crook didn’t give one refund .

Comment

why is there any talk of this guy or club???? They are a non entity

Comment

Someone banged his wife. That's why this thread exists.

Comment

Richard Lewis banged his dog in front of his kid

Comment

Richard Lewis banged his dog in front of his kid
            Reason he has Irish huskys forsale

Comment

Reason he has Irish huskys forsale
              Haha while you lose everything as always because Richard Lewis is the biggest loser in ct , your ole business partner got hired to coach high school girls soccer haha

Comment

This thread exists because you’re a thief , crook . Reason Celtic gave no refunds !!! Reason you’re on drugs and live in a yellow shack with herpes from Fuking your dog. Reason you’ve been in financial debt most of your pathetic life!!! Let’s face it people should be happy you have to put a mask on . Fuking ugly bastard.

Comment

This is pure hatred. Some of the banter on this site is fun but really ? Just go fight RL and put an end to it. You hate this guy

Comment

I'm the one who posted that this thread exists because someone slept with his wife and got the hate filled response. The hilarious thing is that he thinks I'm the Celtic guy.... Can't make this up.

Comment

I'm the one who posted that this thread exists because someone slept with his wife and got the hate filled response. The hilarious thing is that he thinks I'm the Celtic guy.... Can't make this up.
                      RL nobody posts on here but you an I . If I fought you it would be a breeze . Your a broke ass chump. You can lie through your teeth all you want but in the end you’re still a disgrace !! You can lie about why Celtic fell which the truth is you stole because you’ve been nothing but a thief all you're life! That is the true truth . This pathetic piece of **** can lie about people’s wife’s all he wants but in the end he wakes up and it’s a wet dream. That is the truth !!! I swear on my kids !!!

Comment

This is pure hatred. Some of the banter on this site is fun but really ? Just go fight RL and put an end to it. You hate this guy
                        He can seek me to a fight all he wants !!! But he’s a piece of garbage who will sue like a bitch. It would have to be a fight which would need to be organized if anything because this bitch will sue because he’s a broke sob

Comment

Make no mistake I’ll fight RL any day of the week! Bring it bitch !!!!

Comment

Didn’t this dude RL got beer tossed in his face and did nothing like a pussy bitch! RL would never challenge me to a legit fight because he’s a scared pussy bitch!

Comment

Didn’t this dude RL got beer tossed in his face and did nothing like a pussy bitch! RL would never challenge me to a legit fight because he’s a scared pussy bitch!
                              Hey who’s coaching high school soccer while you RL can’t even get a gig to coach travel soccer . Nobody wants your pathetic coaching !!!

Comment

I think RL would F you up bro.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X