Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Good 1

Yeah. Soccer mom's make everything better. Lenny's wrong. You ladies are awesome. And Hillary won the election and American soccer matters globally.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Yeah. Soccer mom's make everything better. Lenny's wrong. You ladies are awesome. And Hillary won the election and American soccer matters globally.
      The men’s team did not qualify for the World Cup due to soccer moms.

Are the coaches that weak that moms are at fault for their inability to do their jobs. LOL

This just confirms my opinion that the best and the strongest male athletes do not choose to play soccer after gradeschool.

Your comments are so weak. You need to grow a pair.

Comment

http://static1.squarespace.com/stati...pg?format=500w

Sorry to hear about the hard luck Lenny. Too bad about your wife leaving but don't take it out on all soccer moms.
        Amazing after all these years Lenny is still here. Sad luck story that still burns.

Comment

Yeah right. The same sad troll who keeps the "Whimpy, Whimpy Whimpy" and "Soccer is a weak sport for weak players" threads alive. Whatever dude.

Comment

Yeah right. The same sad troll who keeps the "Whimpy, Whimpy Whimpy" and "Soccer is a weak sport for weak players" threads alive. Whatever dude.

What do you expect people to say when someone posts that the men's team did not qualify for the WC because of soccer moms?

Either the coaches are weak or the poster is weak. *** do you expect?

Comment

Yeah. Cuz all this soccer talk and competitive youth clubs and thousands spent on private Training sure paid off. Nice work USMNT. This sport is clearly doing the right stuff and growing strong. LOL. MEATHEADS.

Comment

What do you expect people to say when someone posts that the men's team did not qualify for the WC because of soccer moms?

Either the coaches are weak or the poster is weak. *** do you expect?
                American soccer has timid, mommy coddled, third tier athletes that collect star wars figurines when their 30. We are floppers and cry babies in men's youth soccer. Weak is right.

Comment

American soccer has timid, mommy coddled, third tier athletes that collect star wars figurines when their 30. We are floppers and cry babies in men's youth soccer. Weak is right.
                  Got a point

Comment

Soccer is weak AF in the US. Duh.

Comment

Sorry to hear about the hard luck Lenny. Too bad about your wife leaving but don't take it out on all soccer moms.
                      Lenny is living in his mom's rental basement. Feel sorry for the poor guy.

Comment

Who is Lenny?

Who is Lenny? I don't get it.

Comment

Hi, I'm Lenny the troll. Soccer moms make me angry. My wife left me and took my house and half my retirement. I eventually lost my job because I followed my wife around to get photos of her living with her boss! Even when the judge won't listen and forced me to pay support. Total BS. So now I live with mother and take my anger out on soccer moms here. I will never forgive them. Living with mom is hard. Her house, her rules.
                          sorry to hear that Lenny.

Comment

Boo soccer mum's...booo

Soccer mommy ruins EVERYTHING. MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN!!

Comment

Yup

How does allowing a team to use a couple fast forwards to always play boot ball (which is direct play) helpful to developing the rest of team players? This kind of moronic idea stems from short-sighted, spoiled, parents who are focused on wins, wins only to sooth their twisted egos so they might strut proudly on the way back to to their car post-game. This is exactly why the US is so very far behind in many things, especially soccer. Immediate gratification (wins) traded for long-term success (learning the game) drives these choices in club and rec soccer. One style of play (possession) takes patience and strategic thinking the other caters to emotionally immature children pretending to be sports educated soccer moms. You see mommy wants a win, so Coach better deliver.

These parents really just want to post / share a pic of their DD, sporting a medal from their latest boot ball win onto Facebook, and are more interested in filling out their latest scrapbook, than actually dreaming of their kids learning the beautiful game. The "Soccer Mom", ignorant of the game, drivin by boredom and ego, more intertested in bragging to the neighbor about their young kids meaningless weekend success, are the single worst thing to occur in US soccer. Tell Mom to shut up, stay home, away from the pitch, find a new hobby (kids sports are not an adult hobby) and stop ruining this game with your cursory knowledge of Soccer. Go back to school, volunteer at a homeless shelter, or just take up drinking during the day, but stay out of this game please.
                              Yep....still relevant AF ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆

Comment

Yep....still relevant AF ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆∆
                                Who plays boot ball ? Which team or is this generic

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X