Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Excellent in that the girls were forced to play at a faster pace - which dramatically improved their decision making skills. Also, the boys played a more physical style and the girls took their hits, and were better for it. Game on!
    Mia Hamm attributes much of her soccer development to playing with her brothers and other boys at an early age.

Comment

Mia Hamm attributes much of her soccer development to playing with her brothers and other boys at an early age.
      MP also trained with the boys teams at her CO club, as did EJ at OW. Yes it's good training for girls. But not for they boys, that's why it happens rarely. In BS's case it was a lazy and cheap move, not a calculated move to improve the girls program.

Comment

MP also trained with the boys teams at her CO club, as did EJ at OW. Yes it's good training for girls. But not for they boys, that's why it happens rarely. In BS's case it was a lazy and cheap move, not a calculated move to improve the girls program.
        That's not what they told me. It was well thought out....you are wrong. Speaking personally, my D's game greatly improved.

Comment

Excellent in that the girls were forced to play at a faster pace - which dramatically improved their decision making skills. Also, the boys played a more physical style and the girls took their hits, and were better for it. Game on!
          Yeah the girls killed it in CCSL after all that great stuff

Comment

That's not what they told me. It was well thought out....you are wrong. Speaking personally, my D's game greatly improved.
            Great, again it's good for the girls, not for the boys!

Comment

Yeah the girls killed it in CCSL after all that great stuff
              Yes. The girls progressed greatly over the course of the season. Good point.

Comment

Of course it improved. But don't be fooled that BS cares about the girls. It was an easy way for them to pretend they care. It also does nothing for the boys unless they're playing up a few years so it will never happen on a regular basis

BS boys parent

Comment

Yes. The girls progressed greatly over the course of the season. Good point.
                  So do almost all the other teams. That's the point of playing and training all year.

Comment

You 2 either need to get married or find jobs. This thread has been on life support because of both of you. 3 seconds.......tick, tick, tick..... "Lighten up Francis" will be my next response, so no need to respond boys.
                    just stating a fact but since you asked, the hs girls got screwed.

Comment

Of course it improved. But don't be fooled that BS cares about the girls. It was an easy way for them to pretend they care. It also does nothing for the boys unless they're playing up a few years so it will never happen on a regular basis

BS boys parent
                      Why the hate? My D plays for BS u-little and she got the opportunity to play (4 games) against some boys teams - in my opinion her game improved as a result. So I consider this experience to be a success. They even beat one of the boys teams!

Does it help the boys? Probably not....

Comment

So do almost all the other teams. That's the point of playing and training all year.
                        Yes. BS did a great job developing the girls players. The progress made was impressive.

Comment

How so? Both teams got into some good showcases (where they generally didn't do that great). The oldest did well in EDP, the younger one poorly. No one getting recruited?

No matter what screwing occurred it shouldn't be shocking to the families. When was the last time BS did right by a girls team or player?

Comment

Our 2001 girls team never got to play indoors over the winter. Not even against the BS boys. We got one practice a week. It was on mondays at 4:00. Lots of girls could not make it. Very disappointing.
                            How hard could it have been to schedule some games against the boys?

Comment

Our 2001 girls team never got to play indoors over the winter. Not even against the BS boys. We got one practice a week. It was on mondays at 4:00. Lots of girls could not make it. Very disappointing.
                              How hard could it have been to schedule some games against the boys?
                              At BS, DA boys is first.

Boys and Girls premier is last....and helps pay the bills. Until BS gets the girls program into DA or ECNL, things will not change.

Comment

Yes. BS did a great job developing the girls players. The progress made was impressive.
                                easy to improve travel players. I mean come on, the younger teams were all new last year. Of course they''l improve. I couldn't find the CCSL fall 2016 standings but in the spring

U10s 3rd in CCSL
                                U11s last
                                U12s 1st

BS 2001s 8th in EDP
                                2000's 2nd

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X