Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Revolution Academy needs to make some changes.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So.... where are the rosters?

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      So.... where are the rosters?
      Practice starts tomorrow. Why don't you go and see who made it.

Comment

My kid's team already started practice and has a roster. And they don't even have games in the fall.

Comment

Finally, huh?

Comment

They finally found 22 kids that want to play for them?

Comment

My kid hated the Revs coaching. As a young man, he knew very well that he was receiving subpar coaching and training. He wasn't there to say he was on the Revs. He was there to get better and knew he wasn't.
              So now what...? I assume he left (and/or got cut and now hated the coaching). I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume he left by choice.

Where to? Bolts? ECNL?
              And/or... high school?

Comment

So now what...? I assume he left (and/or got cut and now hated the coaching). I'll give you the benefit of the doubt and assume he left by choice.

Where to? Bolts? ECNL?
                And/or... high school?
                Europe, going pro. He will be taking online course and it will be an incredible experience.

Comment

Europe, going pro. He will be taking online course and it will be an incredible experience.
                  Why do you people care so much about others kids? Beyond ridiculous!!!! Each kid is different. They have different drives, strengths, weakness...ext. YOU DO NOT know what is best for someone's kid. Concentrate on your own child and stop acting like one.

Comment

LOL! Well, it's not illegal to be a horrible parent but yes, it is very, very strange.

Comment

LOL! Well, it's not illegal to be a horrible parent but yes, it is very, very strange.
                      They've gone. Let it go. It's a new year.

Comment

These people have given their boys (4 or 5 families) soccer paradise. I don't know how good the schooling is but if it makes everyone happy- who cares? Everyone knows that 'good' public schools are the result of helicopter parents.

Comment

To all you envious parents, we get it, you want your kid in Portugal as well. The only thing holding you guys back from sending your kids to Europe is the lack of talent your kid has not the education piece of it. Also for all the parents hating on the kids in Portugal stop, they are getting recognized by big teams meanwhile your kids play for bolts and revs. Incase you guys were wondering about the school, it is fully credited so they are fine.

Comment

To all you envious parents, we get it, you want your kid in Portugal as well. The only thing holding you guys back from sending your kids to Europe is the lack of talent your kid has not the education piece of it. Also for all the parents hating on the kids in Portugal stop, they are getting recognized by big teams meanwhile your kids play for bolts and revs. Incase you guys were wondering about the school, it is fully credited so they are fine.
                            Nobody is envious of stupidity. This clown act was old a long, long time ago.

Comment

I want my kid to play where he wants to play, so he is.
                              You want your kid to play where you want, so he's on another continent.
                              I think you're insane.
                              You think my kid sucks.

Your world has very little to do with the kids. Nobody is hating on them.

(And it's "accredited", jackass. Maybe take an online course, you might learn something.)

Comment

I want my kid to play where he wants to play, so he is.
                                You want your kid to play where you want, so he's on another continent.
                                I think you're insane.
                                You think my kid sucks.

Your world has very little to do with the kids. Nobody is hating on them.

(And it's "accredited", jackass. Maybe take an online course, you might learn something.)
                                I believe you are arguing with a 14 year old

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X