X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Nope, that's encouragement.

I won't. It's deceit. It's an overt act to try to make an result based on a deceitful act.

Be a man, grow a pair, and stay on your feet.

I hope to see more and more cards shown.

Most great footballers play their part in the Acting game.
    Bpl has begun.
    Choose your favorite player and team and I guarantee he will over exaggerate a foul committed against him, he knows the drill ( facial expressions of extreme pain) then he usually 100% better after the ref does his job and most times plays even better.

If you know anything about this level you will know its mandatory by club and coach to draw as much attention to dangerous play. The occasions when Saurez flops it's usually the smallest of contact in a goal scoring situation when hes not in full touch of the ball.
    He and the refs are professionals and both know the game well enough.
    The yellow card is produced rarely on such situations , I watch a lot of games and this weekend I saw many exaggerated calls but not to the degree of a Y for flopping, most refs just tell the player to get up.
    They know the deal and so should you, it's a part of the game and has nothing to do with being a man.

Comment

It is, but it shouldn't be.

Suarez goes for a swim, gets a PK, Messi levels. All is good with the drama in the world.

5 minutes later, Ronaldo tries the same, gets his second yellow, and is sent off for simulation.

Love it.

Be a man, stay on your feet.

Comment

Suarez goes for a swim, gets a PK, Messi levels. All is good with the drama in the world.

5 minutes later, Ronaldo tries the same, gets his second yellow, and is sent off for simulation.

Love it.

Suarez was a tough call. I am not sure that was either a PK or a flop. Play on

Ronaldo's was clearly a dive. But him pushing the ref was priceless

Comment

Suarez was a tough call. I am not sure that was either a PK or a flop. Play on

Ronaldo's was clearly a dive. But him pushing the ref was priceless
          I actually think Suarez' was worse. I would've carded them both to start making a point.

Comment

Pulisic has company in Germany. His friend gets a start for Schalke

Weston McKennie, 18, gets the start at CM for Schalke today in its German Cup 1st rd matchup vs BFC Dynamo.

Comment

Love it.

Yeah yeah another clown that thinks he knows all there is in Soccer.

Comment

Yeah yeah another clown that thinks he knows all there is in Soccer.
                I got chunks of guys like you in my stool...

Stay on your feet.

Comment

I got chunks of guys like you in my stool...

Stay on your feet.
                  I've seen you play, you suck and Your kids ain't good either.

Comment

I've seen you play, you suck and Your kids ain't good either.
                    Anonymous comment made by an anonymous poster to another anonymous poster, insulting a child.

Okie dokie

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                    Auto-Saved
                    x
                    Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                    x
                    Working...
                    X