Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    I think he just meant "better than very good" for CT, not nationally. Nationally we're a pimple on soccer's azz
    agreed-my bad

Comment

Unless you have money to burn, it makes no sense to pay 3K a year to not play in games.

Comment

Unless you have money to burn, it makes no sense to pay 3K a year to not play in games.
        Let's move on from this dead horse that was beaten to a pulp for weeks on end. Or as Nike would say, "Just do it"! ........quit or move

Comment

Seems like YU has small rosters - pay to play there instead and you should get PT. Good luck with that.

Comment

Seems like YU has small rosters - pay to play there instead and you should get PT. Good luck with that.
            No one owns a pinto or an amc gremlin anymore either, doesn't mean you would be a smart trendsetter to buy one. I would rather by the Honda Accord. There is a reason consumers don't choose Yankee. You will figure it out once you are there.

Comment

No one owns a pinto or an amc gremlin anymore either, doesn't mean you would be a smart trendsetter to buy one. I would rather by the Honda Accord. There is a reason consumers don't choose Yankee. You will figure it out once you are there.
              bad analogy

YU is like the original lumber yard, the mega are HD and LOWES and the sportings of the world are Hardware stores.

choose where you want to shop- personally have had kids at 4 clubs all have good and bad, but all have tried to do the best for my kid except CFC (and thats just because its so big they don't really know who anyone is)

Comment

bad analogy

YU is like the original lumber yard, the mega are HD and LOWES and the sportings of the world are Hardware stores.

choose where you want to shop- personally have had kids at 4 clubs all have good and bad, but all have tried to do the best for my kid except CFC (and thats just because its so big they don't really know who anyone is)
                Not quite. YU is like the original lumber yard, yes, but they no longer sell quality wood, only cheap Chinese knock off "wood". The mega are like HD and Lowes yes. They invested and stocked their shelves with better variety and quality products. All the consumers go there to shop.

Why do you want to go to the original lumber yard.....just because they were there first?

Comment

Not quite. YU is like the original lumber yard, yes, but they no longer sell quality wood, only cheap Chinese knock off "wood". The mega are like HD and Lowes yes. They invested and stocked their shelves with better variety and quality products. All the consumers go there to shop.

Why do you want to go to the original lumber yard.....just because they were there first?
                  you have obviously never seen HD wood- or their shelves stocked with Cheap Chinese knockoffs- not all consumers shop there or like it
                  sometimes its more convenient but most of the time its because they stock everything (read a spot for everyone no matter the skill level)

Comment

lol I love our local lumber yard and small hardware store. Both are filled with quality product and old timers who know that the hell they're talking about and can help you find a solution to any problem. However, that is not how I'd describe YU. YU didn't move in time to follow landscape shifts and now is caught. Without BDA BS would be in the same boat overall but are definitely trapped with girls like YU - where do both go from here?

Comment

Yankee is really struggling. They did not cover themselves in glory this weekend at East Meadow.

Comment

Yankee is really struggling. They did not cover themselves in glory this weekend at East Meadow.
                        I'm not YU defender but it looks like they only had one team there. Granted that team laid a big goose egg - U14s went 0-4 with two 04- and 0-5 losses - but you're over reaching to imply the whole club failed this weekend

https://home.gotsoccer.com/rankings/...?EventID=55685

Comment

Are you a YU parent? Who would possibly know they went to east meadow this weekend?

Comment

Are you a YU parent? Who would possibly know they went to east meadow this weekend?
                            It's downright strange and creepy what some buffoons post on here. If they were with Yankee they sure wouldn't be posting that they got swept in East Meadow. If they're not with Yankee (which they aren't), they need to find a nice weekend hobby. Cuckoo!

Comment

Yankee/St Joes bashing has now officially become "Fake News" the college commitments has proven that.
                              No horse race in this but I have to admit kids in the program do well and most exceed their own expectations, outside of CFC all the other clubs are a "FLOP HOUSE"...including Beachside

Nuff said lets move on.

Comment

I stopped by on my way home from vacation to watch my niece play. And lo and behold, they played YU. And YU didn't look good.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X