•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does your club help with college?

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Pro off that squad?... haha
    No hs playing at OW. All the Loomis kids got the waivers and they're college players BUT that's it. Haha
    Biased much? Guess your kid plays at Loomis? So if I understand your logic the ONLY kids capable of playing soccer in college (girls) from OW are the ones that go to Loomis? You are a little off Mr Loomis but believe what you must of that makes you feel good about Loomis.

Comment

Biased much? Guess your kid plays at Loomis? So if I understand your logic the ONLY kids capable of playing soccer in college (girls) from OW are the ones that go to Loomis? You are a little off Mr Loomis but believe what you must of that makes you feel good about Loomis.
      I think the poster was saying no one on the OW squad is pro material. Statistically he's probably right. CT is a tiny, tiny pond. We rarely have top D1 material, let alone NT or pro level players. Especially for women the last thing I'd recommend is walking away from college opportunities to play professional soccer. If you want to try it post graduation have it. But you better have a good paying day job

Comment

I think the poster was saying no one on the OW squad is pro material. Statistically he's probably right. CT is a tiny, tiny pond. We rarely have top D1 material, let alone NT or pro level players. Especially for women the last thing I'd recommend is walking away from college opportunities to play professional soccer. If you want to try it post graduation have it. But you better have a good paying day job
        Except no one has a clue where the OP is from. The original point has been hijacked and turned in to some debate about OW. No gtee the OP is even from CT

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
        Auto-Saved
        x
        Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
        x
        Working...
        X