Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Great post. It’s funny how so many hate the ussf for gda implementation etc. but think they run a flawless ID process. It’s laughably bad. No oversight. No consistent standards applied. Very little evidence that they treat all players equally. The process by which they arrive at teams is terrible.

My kid has graduated through these teams and plays on College now. Many of the kids who were protected by the ussf process are now being exposed for what they always were and some of those overlooked or given limited chances are making the ussf look stupid
    At the end of the day, sports will expose the players. They have to get out on the field and at some point the cream will rise.

Comment

LOL stars guy. keep the rhetoric going
      The first guy is completely right.
      Rhetoric? It's very easy to see who we are dealing with. This is someone who is bitter his Mia didn't get a chance or a very brief one. I don't think anyone can argue the system is perfect. But if you want to shoot it down, create a better argument based on facts. You all know this guy, he is on every sideline of every team, some teams have many. His daughter never gets a fair shake. When she gets cut, it obvious she was slighted because all the other girls tell her they can't believe she was cut. Same old story, same old toolbag.

Comment

Can't you be a creative troll at least? No substance in your post. No facts. Name calling. Inciteful. Tired old references like Mia, who has been retired from the game for over a decade. It's not an argument, guy. It was an opinion based on experiences. You added absolutely nothing to the discussion, so why post? Do you need more excitement in your life?

Rhetoric? It's very easy to see who we are dealing with. This is someone who is bitter his Mia didn't get a chance or a very brief one. I don't think anyone can argue the system is perfect. But if you want to shoot it down, create a better argument based on facts. You all know this guy, he is on every sideline of every team, some teams have many. His daughter never gets a fair shake. When she gets cut, it obvious she was slighted because all the other girls tell her they can't believe she was cut. Same old story, same old toolbag.

Comment

more than one person with real experience is posting and still the short sighted folks continue to think there is an agenda. As if posting here is going to make the USSF change.

we will NEVER change anything with people who think every post is backed by self interest.

Comment

At the end of the day ,it's those with money and connections that advance,not necessarily the most talented individuals.Especially nowadays with soo many different leagues .Not easy to be seen if your not ecnl A team or DA.

Comment

At the end of the day ,it's those with money and connections that advance,not necessarily the most talented individuals.Especially nowadays with soo many different leagues .Not easy to be seen if your not ecnl A team or DA.
              At the end of the day this is one guy whining and answering his own posts. He is desperate to create a reason his kid has never been to a NT camp. No one has a problem with an honest discussion of how we think the process is flawed, however this guy is desperate to create a reason why his kid has never been to a NT camp. You can't reason with this type, just walk away.

Comment

At the end of the day this is one guy whining and answering his own posts. He is desperate to create a reason his kid has never been to a NT camp. No one has a problem with an honest discussion of how we think the process is flawed, however this guy is desperate to create a reason why his kid has never been to a NT camp. You can't reason with this type, just walk away.
                Except this guy's kid has been to many national camps and is doing very well at college as well.

Comment

Except this guy's kid has been to many national camps and is doing very well at college as well.
                  not one person obviously and people are so consumed with perceived agendas that they overlook honest commentary.

Comment

Watching the first half vs. Cameroon. They gave the US all they could handle early with high pressure. Honestly, they had the run of play, but US capitalized on an opportunity and scored. Cameroon had a defender down at the 18 which kept the US on sides for the score.

Then, Red card on the Cameroon keeper led to PK and 2-0.

Should be 3 points for US

Comment

Watching the first half vs. Cameroon. They gave the US all they could handle early with high pressure. Honestly, they had the run of play, but US capitalized on an opportunity and scored. Cameroon had a defender down at the 18 which kept the US on sides for the score.

Then, Red card on the Cameroon keeper led to PK and 2-0.

Should be 3 points for US
                      Wow.. this is your take away? 3 pts? Mine is the US should be embarrassed that after 2 years, this is the product we put on the field. I go back to the comments I made that were met with all sorts of BS answers and theories.

UNQUOTE

i told you they do a lousy job. has nothing to do with my kid. They just dont try very hard to find the right players.

CAMEROON gave the USA all they could handle WITH 10 PLAYERS ..let that sink in.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered
                        Wow.. this is your take away? 3 pts? Mine is the US should be embarrassed that after 2 years, this is the product we put on the field. I go back to the comments I made that were met with all sorts of BS answers and theories.

UNQUOTE

i told you they do a lousy job. has nothing to do with my kid. They just dont try very hard to find the right players.

Just have your daughter keep tweeting her goals. That should get them to notice.

Comment

They just dont try very hard to find the right players.
                          Not sure about that. They put clubs under their purview in every corner of the country. If you want to remain hidden, then complain about it after, well I can't really help you.

Comment

UNQUOTE

You quoted my post, but I’m not sure you read it all.

Why are you sofaking angy? Relax

I agree. Cameroon gave the US all they could handle. Like I said, they controlled the run of play in the first half despite being down 2-0. Then...once the player was sent off, should be 3 points for the US. Everything I posted was accurate.

Here’s my take away from what I saw...since you asked.

US did not handle the high pressure very well and didn’t possess the ball particulary well. They played very direct style which surprised me, but I haven’t really watched this age group play very much. Maybe that’s standard for them.

Cameroon was way better than I expected and generated quite a few opportunities despite being down to 10.

US did not look like it had a cohensive attack that will threaten a well organized defense. 3-0 result makes it sound like a lopsided game which it was far from.

Ps—chill the fvck out bro

Comment

UNQUOTE

Say what you want, but you come across so bitter that you can’t even be objective. Basically a total hater.

I don’t think the US played great. Cameroon was better than expected. I don’t think the US will win the tournament and might not even advance from group stage...tough to say with Germany and NK left.

To say, “they don’t even try hard to find the right players,” is assinine though and shows your contempt.

Not to mention I heard the announce say something like 3 injured players and 78 combined caps missing from the team. I’m not making any excuses. Just trying to be objective.

Hate away, but I’m still gonna cheer for USA.

Comment

You quoted my post, but I’m not sure you read it all.

Why are you sofaking angy? Relax

I agree. Cameroon gave the US all they could handle. Like I said, they controlled the run of play in the first half despite being down 2-0. Then...once the player was sent off, should be 3 points for the US. Everything I posted was accurate.

Here’s my take away from what I saw...since you asked.

US did not handle the high pressure very well and didn’t possess the ball particulary well. They played very direct style which surprised me, but I haven’t really watched this age group play very much. Maybe that’s standard for them.

Cameroon was way better than I expected and generated quite a few opportunities despite being down to 10.

US did not look like it had a cohensive attack that will threaten a well organized defense. 3-0 result makes it sound like a lopsided game which it was far from.

Ps—chill the fvck out bro
                                its funny. the evidence is right in front of your face but you think Im angry. Am i cursing? have I insulted anyone ? No and No. The Youth soccer industry has conditioned people like you to accept mediocrity and rationalize it away.

Cameroon have no money, a small female soccer population and almost no investment. We spend approx 150k per kid per year on these YNTs and

1. cannot pass our way thru/outplay a team like this
                                2. need the referee to bail us out
                                3. as a group, demand no better for our $$

Im not angry at all, this is no shock to me., The only shock is the number of people who defend it as being the norm.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X