Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    No those aren’t the rules. They’re an easy read. Try it.
    I did Article 19 which clearly states:a) The player's parents move to the country in which the new club is located for reasons not linked to football;

and this clearly was linked to football.

I also read this NY Times article where a player and his entire family moved to Barcelona and was sidelined from action due to article 19,

https://www.nytimes.com/2015/09/01/s...rs-abroad.html

Granted the article is from 2015 but I wasn't aware the rules had changed in the past three years.

So how did this family get around the rule when Barcelona couldn't make it happen? Asking for a friend....

Comment

I did Article 19 which clearly states:a) The player's parents move to the country in which the new club is located for reasons not linked to football;

I also read this NY Times article where a player and his entire family moved to Barcelona and was sidelined from action due to article 19,

Granted the article is from 2015 but I wasn't aware the rules had changed in the past three years.

So how did this family get around the rule when Barcelona couldn't make it happen? Asking for a friend....
      Does your friend know how to read?

Comment

They must have moved for a job or something else.

Comment

I don’t see where it says you can be 16 to move. You have to be 18 ?

Comment

Nobody cares. Hope they stay there and never return. No point in promoting their kids anymore. Ba-Bye!

Comment

I was wondering the same thing. Reyna is going next month when he turns 16 and his parents aren’t moving. Josh Sargent’s parents didn’t move.

Comment

Nobody cares. Hope they stay there and never return. No point in promoting their kids anymore. Ba-Bye!
                Right. It’ll be Nike or another big name soon. He’ll autograph some boots for your boy. Yeah?

Comment

Nobody cares. Hope they stay there and never return.
                  You all know she started the Revs thread when they stopped playing her kid, right?
                  You all know she's writing all the posts so it stays on top ?
                  You all know she wrote the article.
                  You all know she's still the same manipulative helicopter loser trying to make others sweat her own failure.

No one cares if your kids warm the bench another year at another club here or there. We just want to make sure you never return.

Comment

You all know she started the Revs thread when they stopped playing her kid, right?
                    You all know she's writing all the posts so it stays on top ?
                    You all know she wrote the article.
                    You all know she's still the same manipulative helicopter loser trying to make others sweat her own failure.

No one cares if your kids warm the bench another year at another club here or there. We just want to make sure you never return.
                    ****heads Leals should start a fund my ass to stay away from MA.

Comment

Pulisic had the same experience when he went over. Some very nice sentiments and some very jealous nastiness. As long as the boys keep working, it doesn't matter what some d*ck head horrible soccer dad says in America. Pulisic says to ignore all the noise. I think he gives good advice.

Comment

Pulisic? Leals are the exact opposite: phychotic, self-promoting , self-indulgent ****heads. Nasty mommy manager looking to trash anyone who gets more tme than her boys and loser semi-pro daddy coach:

When I interviewed Kelley Pulisic for the Soccer Parenting Summit in November of 2016, it became abundantly clear that her perspective and level-headedness when making soccer choices for him made a difference. In the interview, Kelley discussed the fact that they went as far as to remove Christian from teams where the coach was being too negative, or had too big of an ego:

"I think the parents that maybe are just, Go, go, go, go – trying to get that extra training, trying to get personal training, team training, on all sorts of different teams (are stressed). We didn’t do that. We were just like, ‘Train a little on your own, train with your main team, if you get called to the national team…’ We tried to just bring it down a level and kind of let him achieve what he achieved and let it kind of develop on its own, because I think that is way too much pressure if we were putting him in all those different training environments."

Comment

Pulisic? Leals are the exact opposite: phychotic, self-promoting , self-indulgent ****heads. Nasty mommy manager looking to trash anyone who gets more tme than her boys and loser semi-pro daddy coach:

When I interviewed Kelley Pulisic for the Soccer Parenting Summit in November of 2016, it became abundantly clear that her perspective and level-headedness when making soccer choices for him made a difference. In the interview, Kelley discussed the fact that they went as far as to remove Christian from teams where the coach was being too negative, or had too big of an ego:

"I think the parents that maybe are just, Go, go, go, go – trying to get that extra training, trying to get personal training, team training, on all sorts of different teams (are stressed). We didn’t do that. We were just like, ‘Train a little on your own, train with your main team, if you get called to the national team…’ We tried to just bring it down a level and kind of let him achieve what he achieved and let it kind of develop on its own, because I think that is way too much pressure if we were putting him in all those different training environments."
                          I'm happy for the boys and hope they do well. Pulisic may have had a different experience or not, but it doesn't matter, and doesn't take away from PL's accomplishment of getting a spot in a world class academy. Well done.

Comment

Pulisic had the same experience when he went over. Some very nice sentiments and some very jealous nastiness. As long as the boys keep working, it doesn't matter what some d*ck head horrible soccer dad says in America. Pulisic says to ignore all the noise. I think he gives good advice.
                            Agreed! And that stalker (above) is a nut.

Comment

LOL!!! Now there's a cause we can all agree on!

Comment

Kelley Pulisic posted from Germany to TS-PA board every morning to promote her boy or we'd never know about him.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X