X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Boys 09

Predictions? Team to beat?

Piss off. Let the little kids play without obnoxious parents obsessing over them.

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      Piss off. Let the little kids play without obnoxious parents obsessing over them.
      This. Jesus ****ing christ

Comment

Predictions? Team to beat?
        PMG and GH will run away with Golden Boot race. I’m my related to either but I’m in awe when I get to see them. Very impressive. Touch, skill, speed. The full package.

Comment

PMG and GH will run away with Golden Boot race. I’m my related to either but I’m in awe when I get to see them. Very impressive. Touch, skill, speed. The full package.
          Not related

Comment

This age group in Portland is shaping up to be once in a lifetime “golden generation”. US Soccer would be wise to take note.

Comment

This age group in Portland is shaping up to be once in a lifetime “golden generation”. US Soccer would be wise to take note.
              Trust me there already been advanced discussions and a lot of scouts and video flying around. I can’t reveal more at this time. Information will be released as deemed appropriate by high level officials.

Comment

Trust me there already been advanced discussions and a lot of scouts and video flying around. I can’t reveal more at this time. Information will be released as deemed appropriate by high level officials.
                Sure.

Here's a hint, though. Want to find good 09s? Check the rosters of the 08 teams.

Comment

Vantucky has a good team but they are poorly coached

Comment

PMG and GH will run away with Golden Boot race. I’m not related to either but I’m in awe when I get to see them. Very impressive. Touch, skill, speed. The full package.
                    After that weekend do you want to revisit your projection?

Comment

After that weekend do you want to revisit your projection?
                      Why are we talking about 09s? I have no idea who either player is, and don't need to know. We shouldn't be talking about anyone playing Delta Park on Sundays.

(The best 09s are probably found on 08 teams playing up, anyway. Which might be the case of the two players you just mentioned, but again, I don't know).

Comment

Why are we talking about 09s? I have no idea who either player is, and don't need to know. We shouldn't be talking about anyone playing Delta Park on Sundays.

(The best 09s are probably found on 08 teams playing up, anyway. Which might be the case of the two players you just mentioned, but again, I don't know).
                        Roger that. Rumor has it some really talented 11’s are playing up to 08. What’s kind of intel can you guys share on that?

Comment

FOH with this 09 crap. Let these kids be kids

It’s bad enough 07s are being discussed and they are barely club and DA teams

Comment

FOH with this 09 crap. Let these kids be kids

It’s bad enough 07s are being discussed and they are barely club and DA teams
                            Same reason for a lot of crap here: Some overzealous parent/coach is trying to promote his/her kid/team/club, as though Real Madrid scouts are reading TS to see which potential prospects from Oregon might be worth bringing across the pond.

Comment

Same reason for a lot of crap here: Some overzealous parent/coach is trying to promote his/her kid/team/club, as though Real Madrid scouts are reading TS to see which potential prospects from Oregon might be worth bringing across the pond.
                              Barca, Real and Bayern scouts that read this site are not interested in 14 year olds. They are looking for elite talent at youngest ages so they can get them into their academies now and teach them proper football before they get bad habits taught by unknowledgable coaches.

It makes perfect sense to get them into the system young.

The technical advance teams bring a keen eye to things we can’t even begin to understand.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                              Auto-Saved
                              x
                              Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                              x
                              Working...
                              X