X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Portland Timbers/Thorns “Adult Pro Night” in Providence Park August 30th

Adult soccer players,

I’d like to first introduce myself. My name is Houston Greenberg and I am a Camps Marketing Intern for the Portland Timbers. This summer I have had the pleasure of directing the Portland Timbers camps all across Oregon, and have had a wonderful time even coaching some of your children, though for one night only we are putting on an adult soccer event like no other.

The Timbers are hosting an “Adult Pro Night” in Providence Park on August 30th from 5-9pm open to adults ages 25 to 50+. Registration closes August 23rd, and the cost for the night will be $350 with many bonuses included. Players are going to have the full experience of entering the stadium, using the locker room, warming up with professionals, and playing a full 11v11 match on the pitch.

As well, you will be given a customized Timbers jersey and pair of game short with their last name and number on them. Included with the night will be player appearances to help coach and train them, as well we are looking to have the beer garden open during the match with food and drink to purchase, and your families to enjoy while you play.

Here is the registration link, http://registration.timbers.com/

This will truly be a memorable event, and we hope to see you out on the pitch with us on the 30th!

Cheers,

Houston

Originally posted by Portland Timbers View Post
    Adult soccer players,

I’d like to first introduce myself. My name is Houston Greenberg and I am a Camps Marketing Intern for the Portland Timbers. This summer I have had the pleasure of directing the Portland Timbers camps all across Oregon, and have had a wonderful time even coaching some of your children, though for one night only we are putting on an adult soccer event like no other.

The Timbers are hosting an “Adult Pro Night” in Providence Park on August 30th from 5-9pm open to adults ages 25 to 50+. Registration closes August 23rd, and the cost for the night will be $350 with many bonuses included. Players are going to have the full experience of entering the stadium, using the locker room, warming up with professionals, and playing a full 11v11 match on the pitch.

As well, you will be given a customized Timbers jersey and pair of game short with their last name and number on them. Included with the night will be player appearances to help coach and train them, as well we are looking to have the beer garden open during the match with food and drink to purchase, and your families to enjoy while you play.

This will truly be a memorable event, and we hope to see you out on the pitch with us on the 30th!

Cheers,

Houston
    *Cringe* 😝

Comment

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
      *Cringe* 😝
      Lighten up, it's just a fantasy camp for grown ups. Oh, never mind, the cringe was for the younger coaches around town who still believe that if they could just catch a Timbers coach's eye then they'll make the team.

Comment

More proof the Timbers see this as an actual resouce for oregon soccer and that they spend their time trolling and spreading lies here.

Comment

Originally posted by Portland Timbers View Post
          Adult soccer players,

Cheers,

Houston

Houston

You are a genious that will go far in the chit show that is the Timbers. This very idea has tapped into the very dilution that is our local soccer parents. Now these fools can say they also played at providence park like their boot licking kids... kudos, I applaud you for billing another dollar out of those fools

Comment

Houston

You are a genious that will go far in the chit show that is the Timbers. This very idea has tapped into the very dilution that is our local soccer parents. Now these fools can say they also played at providence park like their boot licking kids... kudos, I applaud you for billing another dollar out of those fools
            Doubtful...Pretty sure all of us subscribe to the adage of "do as I say, not as I do."

Comment

Doubtful...Pretty sure all of us subscribe to the adage of "do as I say, not as I do."
              Right....

Comment

Because you would be exposed just like your kids?

Comment

Because you would be exposed just like your kids?
                  Really Dummas? Are you even remotely trying to indicate that you would not be exposed? Give me a break Dick head. I am an athlete, and have zero concerns about running, hiking, playing basketball...But never played soccer. Also, have never had any illusions that I could or would be good as an Adult starting to play. Oh, and my Son is doing very well.

Comment

Will there be first team scouts at this? I never played soccer growing up, but watching my kid play I’ve learned a lot and watch premier league so I know a lot now. I always beat the computer on FIFA 15 on the medium level so that tells me I’m quality.

I might sign up to see if I can’t land a contract. Need to lose some weight and start conditioning now.

Comment

Will there be first team scouts at this? I never played soccer growing up, but watching my kid play I’ve learned a lot and watch premier league so I know a lot now. I always beat the computer on FIFA 15 on the medium level so that tells me I’m quality.

I might sign up to see if I can’t land a contract. Need to lose some weight and start conditioning now.
                      Lol. You sound like our team manager!

Comment

Is this a talent search like American Idol? Who decides who gets to be on the Timbers?

Comment

Is this a talent search like American Idol? Who decides who gets to be on the Timbers?
                          It would be neat if they let the public vote. Winner gets to start 5 games for Timbers pro team at Providence.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                          Auto-Saved
                          x
                          Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                          x
                          Working...
                          X