Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Unregistered View Post
    Trump has spent 144 days of his Presidency golfing at Trump courses and that doesn't even include the days spent at Trump Tower. When he travels to Trump Properties he travels with dozens of staffers and security. The hotel is paid by the federal government for the rooms and food of all of those people. That money goes directly into the pocket of the owner of those hotels, who happens to be our President.

72 days at Mar-a-lago and 56 days at Bedminster alone.

The more he travels, the more he earns.

There's nothing fake about that news, my friend.
    We are all idiots paying for that p grabber to play golf.

Comment

Back of the Net is Terrible

We are all idiots paying for that p grabber to play golf.

All presidents take lavish vacations, obama, the bushes, regans, clintons....its certainly no record breaking news story....is this the best you can come up with? petty BS....the president (any sitting president) is certainly entitled to rest and relaxation (R&R for you civies). they are under more stress than you can possibly imagine compared to your hot dog truck.

Comment

All presidents take lavish vacations, obama, the bushes, regans, clintons....its certainly no record breaking news story....is this the best you can come up with? petty BS....the president (any sitting president) is certainly entitled to rest and relaxation (R&R for you civies). they are under more stress than you can possibly imagine compared to your hot dog truck.
        Given the tangerine buffon run on the premise he had no time for golf as he would be so busy, I guess it is somewhat ironic that he has spent more time on the golf course than most of the PGA tour.

Comment

Given the tangerine buffon run on the premise he had no time for golf as he would be so busy, I guess it is somewhat ironic that he has spent more time on the golf course than most of the PGA tour.
          Yes, obviously you have personally been monitoring his every movement with your hi-tech GPS equipment flying all over the place tracking his current whereabouts Fake News....You are such a loser.......get a real job, get out of your parents basement and make something out of yourself....perhaps someday you will find your own self-respect (its not good being a pissy whiny b_ _ ch).

Comment

He has you right where he wants you. Fore!

Comment

Yes, obviously you have personally been monitoring his every movement with your hi-tech GPS equipment flying all over the place tracking his current whereabouts Fake News....You are such a loser.......get a real job, get out of your parents basement and make something out of yourself....perhaps someday you will find your own self-respect (its not good being a pissy whiny b_ _ ch).
              Why when presented with facts you cry 'fake news'. Seems the only pissy whiny b__ch in all of this is you.

Comment

Why when presented with facts you cry 'fake news'. Seems the only pissy whiny b__ch in all of this is you.
                What Facts? CNN? CBS? - LMAO In this world especially this day in age you have to be on the front lines and do your own research and investigation...no one is to be trusted...you are a fool if you do buddy....otherwise look into the mirror and search for your own soul.

Furthermore...if you met me in person I'm fully certain you would not call me a pissy whiny bitch to my face.

Comment

That would go for me as well keyboard tough guy.. Meet up

Comment

You two deserve each other. Why not take this nonsense to botn. That would be the perfect place for it.

Comment

Alright but dont cry foul when you see I have Cauliflower ear and a bad attitude....I pray on weaklings like you (wanna be tough guy soccer dads) i will be at the gas station in 1 hour by exit 58 LIE punk.

Comment

Alright but dont cry foul when you see I have Cauliflower ear and a bad attitude....I pray on weaklings like you (wanna be tough guy soccer dads) i will be at the gas station in 1 hour by exit 58 LIE punk.
                        on these forum it is soccer moms tough guy.

Comment

Exit 58 on LIE ? Come to brooklyn pu$$y in 1 hour. Flatbush ave. and Nostrand. You will see my construction truck right there.

Comment

Exit 58 on LIE ? Come to brooklyn pu$$y in 1 hour. Flatbush ave. and Nostrand. You will see my construction truck right there.
                            Will there be people there you know to watch you get embarrassed?

Comment

The bigger the anonymous online kick, the smaller the real life ***".

Comment

The above postings can't be real...I have seen a lot of crazy parent behavior but I can't believe the above is a conversation between two actual adults. I think some of you are being trolled for entertainment.

Comment

Previously entered content was automatically saved. Restore or Discard.
                                Auto-Saved
                                x
                                Insert: Thumbnail Small Medium Large Fullsize Remove  
                                x
                                Working...
                                X